Aurora - ThemesCorp.com [Deleted]

I upgraded to 1.1.4 but didn't rebuild the templates for the style. I assume as soon as I rebuild them, it will break the style. Waiting...

Hi Guys, I have been working on a test forum very much part-time (roadcrash.org) using the Aurora style and have hit an issue with on the INBOX and ALERT tabs kicking in with a 'undefined security error with press back, refresh, and try again message. I've checked for log and file errors and nothing reported. The only addons is the reg timer. The data and internal data permissions seem correct and the weird thing is when I try alternate Aurora styles the error message does not occur. Any pointers much appreciated as it'll be nice to get the forum underway. Cheers

I guess lesson learned about using a free style with modified templates. Anyone want to hire someone to fix this and split the costs?

Anyone want to hire someone to fix this and split the costs?

Depending on price, I'm interested. Given an XF 2.0 release at some stage (lets say before EOY), then I'm more inclined to start looking at some alternative and more recent/ongoing supported styles.

I'd pitch in. I can understand it's not a priority to support something you give away for free.

I've been meaning to send some funds to Akrion and go brand-free for a while now.

I just updated my test site and it's a mess.

Can we update without reverting the templates or does that defeat the purpose?

Hi First post here, Im converting my forum from SMF2 to XenForo and wanted to bring across my forum read\ unread icons, I located the icons on my server, checked the size then renamed my old PNG files to the same ones in the theme, then FTP's and replaced the files on my server. I then went to Style Properties: Node Icons and changed the path from Node Icon:forum from @imagePath/xenforo/node-sprite.png to @imagePath/xenforo/node-read.png (and the same for node-unread.png), when I do this, the icons for read disappear and its blank.

Im abit lost, any help would be appreciated.

thanks

I have been looking for a replacement style but nothing seems right for the site I am using this on...

How many here would be willing to pitch in some $$ for a fix? I couldn't do it but it might entice the author to if we could pay a small fee.

I contacted him to ask. I need to pay for to get a brand-free version anyway.

Can someone asisst me, I have installed the Aurora theme which looks awesome, I wanted to change my icons for read and unread topics, I generated some new files titled node_read.png and node_unread.png, I ftp'ed them into my Aurora folder and over wrote the ones supplied by default in the XenForo style. I then went to Style Properties: Node Icons and changed the path from @imagePath/xenforo/node-sprite.png to @imagePath/xenforo/node-read.png and @imagePath/xenforo/node-unread.png respectively, then when I refresh my forum, my icons disappear all togther, if I change the path back to @imagePath/xenforo/node-sprite.png , the normal Auror read and unread icons are back. I have located the node_sprite file and its a single image with 4 images, do I need to edit the node_sprite image and add my icons in there ? Its not as simple as find and replace.

Any help would be appreciated

thanks

Top Bottom