August Update discussion thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can just paypal it to me directly :D
Slavik - I would...
Once the questions get answered - you have my word.
But I think it would only be fair to 50/50 between you and Jake.

Again... I ask some strong questions which lead to speculation of a specific answer.

But I REALLY hope I am wrong and I truly wish KAM the very best.
But... These past few months of silence have been tough for all of us and leave us seriously questioning our investments.

I have money tied up in XF as well as custom work. This is a significant issue for me to have to brief back to my site owners to inform them where their money is going.

And by the way, I appoligize for shooting the messenger - but, alas, there is simply nothing else to aim at :-(

Okay, so given earlier posts here, you've settled in the lawsuit? So that would mean it should be ending soon, no?

Geoffrey:

The statement was written to address the immediate concerns that customers have. The answers we got was "We have no new information at this time." and "We are unable to comment presently." Both are very valid answers even though they are answers we do not want to hear. Furthermore, the latter one sounds like there is a confidentiality or non-disclosure agreement in place, barring all parties from commenting at all.

Regarding personal, family matters, let's be respectful and give their respective families space. If and when they are able to share with us as a community, they will in their own way and time.

You should ask Brogan.

Jake why should I put him in that situation? Some of us are aware of what Kier is going through currently outside these forums - excluding the court case - I myself am going through something similar. However life goes on for us all - I still have to pay my bills, keep a roof over my head etc

I didn't purchase Brogan's software - I purchased Xenforo - KAM's. I shouldn't have to put pressure on someone that doesn't have a direct influence on the software i purchased to find out what really is happening - I just want honesty concerning the software directly - that is all that i am interested in.

I run a non-profit forum for 300ish people. I made the financial commitment at a time that was (and still is) hard. The forum has no income since it is a hobby forum with no Ads. No core development seems to mean reduced add-on development because of the insecurity - which then spirals. As is intimated, Development has all but stopped. Major developers are leaving. All because of the complete lack of information, direction etc etc that has been given.

Anyhow, it's a discussion thread where you have requested us to ask questions - there was mine :D

I can not understand you mix the problem with the law and is not to announce a release date for the update.

We paid for support, problems administrators XenForo not concern us.

So I think it would be good to have a date for the release of Ressource Manager as well as the updating of Xenforo 1.2.

Thank.

I can not understand you mix the problem with the law and is not to announce a release date for the update.

We paid for support, problems administrators XenForo not concern us.

So I think it would be good to have a date for the release of Ressource Manager as well as the updating of Xenforo 1.2.

Thank.

The law can impose many things, including having an injunction come into play barring the ability for the product to be sold even if there is a street release date, or past the street release date.

If it is a personal matter and it affects a business then it makes good business sense to man up and spit it out.
If it is a legal thing then it needs to be stated clearly without going against the courts wishes.
If XF is doing a deal then it should be announced.

Ahh I dont know why I bothered as this thread will more than likely be deleted.. Seems to be the XF standard these days.

If it is a personal matter and it affects a business then it makes good business sense to man up and spit it out.
If it is a legal thing then it needs to be stated clearly without going against the courts wishes.

Ahh I dont know why I bothered as this thread will more than likely be deleted.. Seems to be the XF standard these days.
Sorry but I totally disagree with you.

If they was going to close it It would of been closed / deleted at page 5

They've already stated the top 2....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom