Style Audentio Scratch Style Customization

countryside

Conservative Underground Forums
conservativeunderground.io​

Who We Are

We are a political battlefield for all views where Freedom of Speech is sovereign. We currently are in the works of setting up multiple advertisement campaigns and are considering the idea of getting a quality forum design.

What We Want
What we want is a customized version of the Audentio Scratch style (we own it, so a child version). We really want the forums to feel "patriot" in a way. I want it to have reds, whites, and blues, without being supper cheesy looking. I wouldn't mind having maybe the constitution with "We the people" in the background. I can give you more details later, but you get what I mean. I want a customized and unique theme.

Payment
What I want is an estimated quote. We have been given a few offers on different sites, but would like to know what you would charge for something like this. We are looking for both the best deal, and the best work. All money will be sent through PayPal.

Contact
Please email admin@conservativeunderground.io to get in contact with us as soon as possible, an alternative method of contact would be via PM.

Thanks,
Noah

Top Bottom