Attachments

captainslater

For now you can upload only one file at once.

Are there any plans for using some sort of attachment manager?
The idea of vB4's asset manager is good but as they use another style it doesn't really fit into the whole product.

In due course we will have something more advanced, but the need to upload multiple attachments in one go is mitigated by the inline upload (no page refresh required) for the time being.

For now you can upload only one file at once.

Are there any plans for using some sort of attachment manager?

In due course we will have something more advanced, but the need to upload multiple attachments in one go is mitigated by the inline upload (no page refresh required) for the time being.
Sorry to bump such an old thread, but any updates on this? I've just tested it but still only able to select one pic at a time. Thanks.

That's correct on both counts.

As an iPhone owner myself, it's never actually bothered me, but then I don't tend to have to upload a lot of photos.

It is something, however, that is suggested quite often. There have been no official decisions, yet, but I would personally hope we will change this in the future.

That's correct on both counts.

As an iPhone owner myself, it's never actually bothered me, but then I don't tend to have to upload a lot of photos.

It is something, however, that is suggested quite often. There have been no official decisions, yet, but I would personally hope we will change this in the future.
The bold part. I never even noticed that was missing. I upload a few photos at the most, and usually they're done separately.

iPhones with the "selfie phone" reputation though, I guess a lot of people have a lot to... show...?

Top Bottom