Add-on Attachments to Gallery

ak38

We've found less and less people use the gallery now compared to several years ago.

People don't want to add image to gallery then add to post, they just want to add straight to post.

I'd love to see an addon that auto creates a gallery for the user when they attach an image and inserts the image in the post and gallery.

We’ve also heard feedback from multiple users asking for vise versa. Multiple times they see a photo that grabs their attention and want to see the thread it’s posted in for more details.

I'm completely agree with you all. But I don't know why it seems that this argument present in many of the more visited threads about the gallery where all the users that have bought this plugin is asking the same thing, seems really banned here and each single day I ask myself why.
I have spent a lot of money to buy this plugin (and I haven't more) sure that a simple function like this where included in this addon but I continue to see that no one is answering to this argument.
Also as I can see all the other people that have this addon have the same problem that no one of them forum users is loading any image. Too me I'm praying my moderators to add some photo in it because is totally empty and no one want add images there. In the same time I have 22.000 beautiful images in my forum that I cannot use. But the more incredible thing is that yesterday I spent all the morning to see if there is a way to manually add a photo that was in a post, to the gallery. Impossible...
nothing loading the link of the image that are just in a post of my forum, in the plugin that also is in my forum. The plugin says that is not possible to add that photo link. For me is incredible

Last edited:
This option should be more advertised...
I was looking for it from the beginning but I'm breaking it down only now after more than 100 attachments have already been added to my forum.

Is there a way to move the photos already uploaded in the forum psots to the gallery?

Thanks

Top Bottom