XF 1.3 Attachments path after importing

AvCrash

Hi!
just a simple question

I convert vb4 DB at my local PC with windows server
I choose attachments path like D:\attachments
After import i upload new DB and attachments folder to data/attachments but i dont see any attachments
What i need to change?

That just sounds like the attachments path you entered (for the import) wasn't valid. If problems continue, the easiest thing would be to move attachments back to the DB before importing.

Local path was valid. After import i checked attachments by opened forum's threads - i saw attaches

after i move DB to linux web-hosting and copy attachments folder to data/attachments i didnt see them. If i copy attachments url and paste it to browser i see correct path and if i try to find this file via ftp - all correct.
may be i need to rebuitd attachments cache?

They are both required.

The /data directory contains the thumbnails, the /internal_data directory contains the full size attachments.

They are both required.

The /data directory contains the thumbnails, the /internal_data directory contains the full size attachments.

Can the paths of these be changed? I had to move my /data and /internal_data directories to the root for Xenporta2, and the upload path still refers to the old forums directory, even after changing Basic Board Information.

Top Bottom