Attachments allow .7zip

Another suggestion,we'd better change the quantity of the attachment for ONE time uploading. One attachment for one upload is low efficient if i have many attachments to be uploaded at one time.

I vote for all the open standard video formats also :P... .ogg / .ogv / .webm etc... So sharing image tutorial on this site would be easier (as long as they are under 1MB that is)

I don't think the default list of attachment types should try to be everything to everybody. Pick the top 10 attachment types across the board and have those as the defaults. Admins can easily add more.

I expect to see eventually .diff and .gz added...
When I see this, it means the software is about to be released. Exciting! :D

I don't think the default list of attachment types should try to be everything to everybody. Pick the top 10 attachment types across the board and have those as the defaults. Admins can easily add more.

Lol No it should include every single possible attachment type every thought of :P /end sarcasam...

No I do agree, though I would suggest slightly more than 10, and the top 10 and most secure.. IE no .exe or .php etc files.. but .7z and .gz and .diff etc yes...

Top Bottom