Resource icon

Attachment Viewer 0.9.1

No permission to download

MRaburn

MRaburn submitted a new resource:

Attachment Viewer (version 0.9.1) - Allow your users to view their previous attachments

We are releasing the 'Attachment Viewer' that XFRocks worked with us on. Many users wish to reuse their previous attachments in other threads, especially if your forum is technical in nature. This will also help in keeping redundant attachments from being made.

See the attached screen shot for an example.

To access this area, a user only needs to choose the 'My Attachments' link under their user nav menu.

The path is /attachments/mine.

XFRocks will provide support as needed, however...

Read more about this resource...

Nice job.

Does this only apply to attachments uploaded after the add-on has been installed?
Or is there a first install rebuild which goes through all existing posts and grabs the content?

This gets all previous attachments. We imported around 30k attachments and they are all viewable.

We had some guys that had been posting techincal information on our site for 10 years, they were livid that they could not reference all their old technical data. This made them VERY happy.

the install directions in your main post show a something getting uploaded to the "js" dir but the attachment only has stuff for the "library" dir

thanks

would be cool if it used the lightbox when clicking on an image.

thanks for sharing. I think I'll get some use out of this.

I'm getting this error. Followed all directions listed. Disabling this for now.

Index of /attachments/mine

• Parent Directory
blahblahblah but no attachments

Cool beans! Sorry for the confusion, probably should have left that link out. Didnt realize your Portal link would make it the root root.

Glad you got it working.

Cool beans! Sorry for the confusion, probably should have left that link out. Didnt realize your Portal link would make it the root root.

Glad you got it working.
Yeah because anyone with sense would know that's the link after clicking on it.

Anyone with sense would not have skim-read so wrongly as I have either lol.

Hi there,

I was wondering if there was any possibility of getting your add on expanded to a page for all users? So that we could have, say, 50 of the latest attachments as thumbnails on a public page that users can click on to go to the relevant thread?

We are only a small forum, but woud be happy to make a donation for your time if you did think it was possible?

Many thanks,

Top Bottom