Partial fix Attachment thumbnail rebuild error

miuiru

My forum just recently been upgraded to xenforo 1.2rc. When i'm changed thumbnail size and run rebuild i get error all time:
Code:
Server Error

Failed to write the attachment thumbnail data.
    XenForo_DataWriter_AttachmentData->_postSave() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1397
    XenForo_DataWriter->save() in XenForo/Deferred/AttachmentThumb.php at line 57
    XenForo_Deferred_AttachmentThumb->execute() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 197
    XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 320
    XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 273
    XenForo_Model_Deferred->run() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Tools.php at line 147
    XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Tools->actionRunDeferred() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 337
    XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
    XenForo_FrontController->run() in /www/admin.php at line 13
But then i'm uploading any image into the thread thumbnail processed correctly. I'm tried both php-gd and imagick.

This sounds like a permission issue in one of your older attachments. You should check the ownership/permissions compared to the newer ones (both in the internal_data and data folders).

That said, this is something that we should probably catch and simply log in this rebuild process.

Top Bottom