1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Partial Fix Attachment thumbnail rebuild error

Discussion in 'Resolved Bug Reports' started by miuiru, Jul 18, 2013.

1. miuiru

miuiru Member

My forum just recently been upgraded to xenforo 1.2rc. When i'm changed thumbnail size and run rebuild i get error all time:
    Code:
    Server Error

Failed to write the attachment thumbnail data.
        XenForo_DataWriter_AttachmentData->_postSave() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1397
        XenForo_DataWriter->save() in XenForo/Deferred/AttachmentThumb.php at line 57
        XenForo_Deferred_AttachmentThumb->execute() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 197
        XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 320
        XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 273
        XenForo_Model_Deferred->run() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Tools.php at line 147
        XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Tools->actionRunDeferred() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 337
        XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
        XenForo_FrontController->run() in /www/admin.php at line 13

But then i'm uploading any image into the thread thumbnail processed correctly. I'm tried both php-gd and imagick.

2. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

This sounds like a permission issue in one of your older attachments. You should check the ownership/permissions compared to the newer ones (both in the internal_data and data folders).

That said, this is something that we should probably catch and simply log in this rebuild process.

Walter, MattW and miuiru like this.