XF 2.2 Attachment File Size Issue

At a loss and any input would be gratefully received.

We used to be able to add attachments up to 200 mb but can no longer get anything bigger than 100mb to upload.

It's came to light yesterday that a now ex admin changed a setting/permission some time back to 100mb and from this point we have had this issue.

After changing the allowed file size in ACP we still cannot upload anything over 100mb; if you try it simply sits at 0%

Even with using the chunked uploads addon we cannot get past this problem

Screenshot_20230724_024627_Opera.webpScreenshot_20230724_224412_Opera.webpScreenshot_20230724_224237_Opera.webp

Many thanks in advance

If you're using Cloudflare, the free tier only supports uploads up to 100mb.
Sorry if I'm being stupid but if this was the case then why would it suddenly kick in after years of no problems?

I also have a dormant site that used cloudflare and I re-enabled and uploaded 425mb no problem

Thanks for responding I'm pulling my hair out

I would imagine the chunked upload add-on would bypass that limit, actually. Just something that came to mind. It might be worth checking the inspector, there might be errors logged in the console tab or a failed request in the network tab.

I would imagine the chunked upload add-on would bypass that limit, actually. Just something that came to mind. It might be worth checking the inspector, there might be errors logged in the console tab or a failed request in the network tab.
See I am stupid 🤣
I meant to add that even with the chunked uploads I can't get a 110mb file to load Screenshot_20230724_233342_Opera.webp
Same results with this turned on

Do you mean in cloudflare? My host says no problem on that side

So sorry

Top Bottom