[attach] tag

This is the method I personally use.

But then you have 2 images visible in your post, isn't it? I really, really dislike this. There should be a more simpler way for novice enduser to accomplish inline attachments. I love inline attachments in vBulletin. The benefits are obvious: for example when you need an image inside the context of your posting, etc.

The problem with attach tags is that someone can use them to attach something that isn't an image and it all becomes confusing. If it's an image it shouldn't display as an attachment but just an image (after all, nobody really downloads uploaded images and right click -> save is wonderful).

But then you have 2 images visible in your post, isn't it? I really, really dislike this. There should be a more simpler way for novice enduser to accomplish inline attachments. I love inline attachments in vBulletin. The benefits are obvious: for example when you need an image inside the context of your posting, etc.
I do it the same way in my vB. 90% of all images will be placed inside the text.

Well you have the full sized image in the post and a thumbnail of it at the bottom... Personally I don't think it looks that bad, and it works... Ok yes there are easier ways and they may be added latter but I don't see it as vital.

Well you have the full sized image in the post and a thumbnail of it at the bottom... Personally I don't think it looks that bad, and it works... Ok yes there are easier ways and they may be added latter but I don't see it as vital.

It would be nice if there was a way for the thumbnail to not show when the image is embedded in the post...

Top Bottom