AT LAST! high forum with xenforo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure (by the thread title) if you're saying that it's the biggest XenForo board (or that you know of), Digital Point is an impressive board.

However, it's nice to know even more big boards are making the switch to XenForo :-).

Okay guys, regarding the Facebook:

Remember, xenForo,IPB,vBulletin,phpbb,etc are COMMUNITY FORUM SOFTWARE.
If people want Facebook then they will use Facebook. Forum software is NOT Facebook, and that is the real fact and action.

People want forum software and not Facebook.
e.g: on xenForo, the loading image is using the Facebook loading image, which is pretty "low" in some way. I think along with that image and some other things should be looked into.

Okay guys, regarding the Facebook:

Remember, xenForo,IPB,vBulletin,phpbb,etc are COMMUNITY FORUM SOFTWARE.
If people want Facebook then they will use Facebook. Forum software is NOT Facebook, and that is the real fact and action.

People want forum software and not Facebook.
e.g: on xenForo, the loading image is using the Facebook loading image, which is pretty "low" in some way. I think along with that image and some other things should be looked into.

Just because software is like Facebook or whatever other social site doesn't mean it isn't community forum software.

Just because software is like Facebook or whatever other social site doesn't mean it isn't community forum software.
In my opinion, you'r not making correct sense. Your not trying to view it from other peoples point of view, and this is a real possibility, which leads us to think that you may have a neurological condition? :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom