Lack of interest Associate IP address to error log entry

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

ManOnDaMoon

I suggest that each server error log entry, especially those without an associated account, shoud be associated with the visitor IP address.

Why ?

Today I found something funny in my error log:
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'DESC LIMIT 20' at line 9 - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77
Généré par: Compte inconnu, hier à 17:31
with the following request:
Rich (BB code):
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(110) "http://kosminea.fr/libraries/oeuvres-litt%C3%A9raires-et-des-beaux-arts.42/?order=title'+and+(4=4+xor+4=6)--+a"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["order"] => string(28) "title' and (4=4 xor 4=6)-- a"
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

SQL injection tryouts? :)

Well, I would have loved to ban or at least nastily discourage the smart user IP. Unfortunately, it is not displayed within the log entry in admin.php?logs/server-error. Or is it visible elsewhere?

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I have removed the embedded video from the above post due to the profanity displayed in the title.

Thanks for the tip. I've banned the corresponding IP retrieved from the logs.

Still maintaining the suggestion for an easier access to this data, especially since it is stored in the DB.

Top Bottom