Add-on Assign Thread Prefix Threads to a Profile Page Tab

DRE

Currently, to view all threads a member has posted, you have to click on their profile page and click a link that says view all threads. This is extremely limits the visibility of thread author's threads because when clicking on the view all threads link, it does not actually let you view all threads because the search does not go back that far.

For instance, I have a thread prefix called Articles. If I could get all the threads I have under the thread prefix called Articles into it's own seperate profile tab, that would be great. If I could get a profile page tab for each thread prefix, that would be awesome. For example, I could assign my site admin account a profile page tab called FAQs and have all the threads with the FAQs thread prefix assigned to it, underneath the FAQs profile page tab. And then I could have a separate profile page tab called News and so on.

This is way more convenient than having to go to each subforum that the article, faq or news thread prefix is listed in and helps noobs who are trying to find all your articles or FAQS. It also leads to more profile page views.

This should be a setting in their preferences. They should be able to check which boxes of the thread prefixes they want to show on their profile page. If they have not created any thread prefix threads under a certain prefix, then it should not show up as a thread prefix profile page tab.

Top Bottom