Not planned Assign custom pages to an addon

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Do you want assign a forum/category to addon also? I do not think this is necessary. Addon itself can create an custom node on installation.

No my instance is this...

I have an addon.... after some action is completed I have a callback function that triggers an overlay that uses ajax to grab the contents of the page nodes template

<a id="clicker" href="{xen:link pages/testOverlay}" class="OverlayTrigger">

unless there is some way that I can call a template into an overlay within html, I pretty much can't do what I need to do.

I dont think i should need to do all that....I have a sidebar element...it has a timer...when it reaches 0 there is a js callback function...I just need an overlay to get triggered....why would I need to create a controller and route prefix for that?....it will never be viewed directly and only ever viewed from that overlay

I dont think i should need to do all that....I have a sidebar element...it has a timer...when it reaches 0 there is a js callback function...I just need an overlay to get triggered....why would I need to create a controller and route prefix for that?....it will never be viewed directly and only ever viewed from that overlay

you could also use the proxy system, extend e.g. the misc controller and add your own action method there.
Then you won't need to create a new route prefix and route class.

Top Bottom