Articles with xenForo?

Brogan

XenForo moderator
Staff member
Crafting custom bb codes is fairly simply but really, if using pages, just stick with HTML.

trapped_soul

I think we can put a stop to this discussion here
Wait; is that a sniff at CTA FT part deux? :unsure: ;) 😁
This just doesn't make sense to me at all. He rewrote his massive addons within a year, while each addon originally took years to write. All in his spare time. Its an insane undertaking. Not just a bit insane, but no sleep, no off time insane. Just so we can upgrade to XF2.1
Its not strange that not all features have been implemented yet. Patience is a virtue. Instead of complaining about it, consider the sacrifice made for our benefit. I can only have the utmost respect for that.
Agreed. this guy is a machine and doesn't stop to help others. I have seen myself drop an email/message - stupid O'clock and he still replies.
He's one of the best guys on here.
Perhaps you had a bad experience @Miacommunity over something silly, or miscommunication. But @Bob is very, very adept at what he does and is always very professional.
Does Bob even live outside, you know, in the real world sunshine et al!? ;)

trapped_soul

Wait; is that a sniff at CTA FT part deux? :unsure:;)😁

Agreed. this guy is a machine and doesn't stop to help others. I have seen myself drop an email/message - stupid O'clock and he still replies.
He's one of the best guys on here.
Perhaps you had a bad experience @Miacommunity over something silly, or miscommunication. But @Bob is very, very adept at what he does and is always very professional.
Does Bob even live outside, you know, in the real world sunshine et al!? ;)
Not sure what that has to do with the discussion. :unsure:
Everything.

JoyFreak

Formerly Zuse
Just FYI, Bob is a nice guy. Very helpful. I would definitely recommend his AMS add-on. Do not let one person's opinion put you off. GL with whatever you choose to do!

AMS in action with styling customization:

ozzy47

Just FYI, Bob is a nice guy. Very helpful. I would definitely recommend his AMS add-on. Do not let one person's opinion put you off. GL with whatever you choose to do!

AMS in action with styling customization:
AMS is one of the best XenForo add-ons IMO.
Agreed, Bob is a stand-up guy and his products are top notch.

hemant_bhardwaj

well about AMS and bob. his addon i really good piece of work and i try to customized it too and it's work great without any issues . like russ do with home page.

Russ

I was told that you are working on some "portal" style front page for AMS. Is that true? I would need something like that.
I'm not an add-on developer, I just customize existing add-ons through styling. I'm using Bob's Article add-on on my screenshot you see, just rather heavily customized through the style.

xffutureuser

I'm not an add-on developer, I just customize existing add-ons through styling. I'm using Bob's Article add-on on my screenshot you see, just rather heavily customized through the style.
But I am not able so heavily customize AMS for my home page. So how else can I get such style as you have made?