Article/CMS system round up.

now if you could get the URL to display "articles" (or anything an admin might want) instead of threads, that would be tight :cool:
URL or Tab or both ?
Maybe for submission reasons, articles inthe

For styling I would make the width of the comment section smaller than the article to further emphasize the article / comment distinction.

I made some style suggestions here:
http://ragtek.org/xenforo/threads/next-big-add-on-page-comment.135/#post-564
formatting-comments-enhanced-pages-jpg.208

now if you could get the URL to display "articles" (or anything an admin might want) instead of threads, that would be tight :cool:
I dont think thats possible... that would create a redirect loop within the canonicalize function.

threads -> articles -> threads -> articles -> threads

Xenporta but only for main page modules integration. I'm going to use Wordpress + Xenscripts + XenDynamic for everything else article-related with a HTML module in Xenporta to display RSS feed updates from the Wordpress. ;)

XenCarta is only a Lite wiki.
No permissions, entries are not a part of What's new, No comments, No Alerts integration, Can't assign members to be responsible for keeping Wiki documents up to date.

XenCarta is only a Lite wiki.
No permissions, entries are not a part of What's new, No comments, No Alerts integration, Can't assign members to be responsible for keeping Wiki documents up to date.
What's New is for THREADS... its actually a mislabeled function. XenCarta does however become part of Recent Activity.

Top Bottom