ArrowChat - Facebook Style Chat

ArrowChat - Facebook Style Chat v4.1.1

No permission to download
Will this work if you cache the user sessions via memcache, this setting in the config file: $config['cache']['cacheSessions'] = true;

I've had a problem with comet chat where it dosn't work, and I've checked your forum and I've found a thread where someone said it didn't but there wasn't any resolution on there so don't know if it does or dosn't.

Will this work if you cache the user sessions via memcache, this setting in the config file: $config['cache']['cacheSessions'] = true;

I've had a problem with comet chat where it dosn't work, and I've checked your forum and I've found a thread where someone said it didn't but there wasn't any resolution on there so don't know if it does or dosn't.
There is an issue out of the box with it, but I know support has fixed this in the past. You'd just need to write in after your purchase.

Is there an option switch on light-weight chat like Facebook?
You mean where the bar doesn't go across the entire screen? If so, yes.

There is an issue out of the box with it, but I know support has fixed this in the past. You'd just need to write in after your purchase.
Has the fix for the reported bug not been included in the release? Is it scheduled to be included?

is it possible to set up the chat so people can only chat with others assuming they are mutual followers ? (since xf doesnt have friends)

I'm very interested in this addon, but I would like to see it in action in a production environment in a forum with several 1000 or art least several 100 users. Any showcases?

I'm very interested in this addon, but I would like to see it in action in a production environment in a forum with several 1000 or art least several 100 users. Any showcases?
Perhaps someone else could chime in. We don't discuss websites running ArrowChat for privacy reasons.

You could maybe add a privacy check box to active customer accounts that gives you permission to link to their sites. I'm sure some of the forums would appreciate the free publicity and it would allow more potential new users to try it out in a production environment.

I would not try another chat application without seeing it working on a xenforo big board. It would be valuable set up a showcases page on your site and invite webmasters to add their urls.

I would not try another chat application without seeing it working on a xenforo big board. It would be valuable set up a showcases page on your site and invite webmasters to add their urls.
I agree with you, @Alfa1 . A showcase page would be very helpful. I also won't try it without seeing it working on a xenforo big board.
If someone here is already using it I would be very happy about a link to your forum via PM.

The demos on our site work exactly like an XenForo installation would work. It'll grab their usernames, avatars, profile links, and automatically log them in. There really is no difference.

We used to have a demo for each integration, but we had to take them down because poor coding on some of the scripts was slowing our server down along with bots spamming the demo sites.

Top Bottom