Are You A Human - Spam Combat [Deleted]

Is it possible to use this only for the "Contact Us" and password reset?
Yes. Check the box (ACP->Home->Options->User Registration options->CAPTCHA for members into Contact Us and Reset password forms). Uncheck o select others options for others configurations.

Salud2

Yes. Check the box (ACP->Home->Options->User Registration options->CAPTCHA for members into Contact Us and Reset password forms). Uncheck o select others options for others configurations.

Salud2
But this removes the are you a human captcha from the contact us and password reset and adds it to the registriation but I want the opposite. So for the registration the default captcha and for contact us and password reset the are you a human.

I already did this but I have still the are you a human captcha in the registration the only difference is that the captcha comes before the registration form and after I did the captcha I get this error:
Code:
ErrorException: fsockopen(): unable to connect to ssl://ws.areyouahuman.com:443 (Unable to find the socket transport "ssl" - did you forget to enable it when you configured PHP?) - library\XenForo\Captcha\ayah.php:319
Generated By: Unknown Account, A moment ago
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(2, 'fsockopen(): un...', 'G:\wamp\www\for...', 319, Array)
#1 G:\wamp\www\forum\library\XenForo\Captcha\ayah.php(319): fsockopen('ssl://ws.areyou...', 443, 1458189744, 'Unable to find ...', 10)
#2 G:\wamp\www\forum\library\XenForo\Captcha\ayah.php(240): AYAH->doHttpsPost('ws.areyouahuman...', '/ws/scoreGame', Array)
#3 G:\wamp\www\forum\library\XenForo\Captcha\ayah.php(197): AYAH->doHttpsPostReturnJSONArray('ws.areyouahuman...', '/ws/scoreGame', Array)
#4 G:\wamp\www\forum\library\XenFacil\AreYouAHuman\ControllerPublic\Register.php(67): AYAH->scoreResult()
#5 G:\wamp\www\forum\library\XenForo\FrontController.php(347): XenFacil_AreYouAHuman_ControllerPublic_Register->actionRegisterValid()
#6 G:\wamp\www\forum\library\XenForo\FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#7 G:\wamp\www\forum\index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#8 {main}
Request State
array (size=3)
  'url' => string 'http://localhost/forum/index.php?register/registervalid' (length=55)
  '_GET' =>
    array (size=1)
      'register/registervalid' => string '' (length=0)
  '_POST' =>
    array (size=2)
      'session_secret' => string 'ip1086116bZxBUNHB7saxWp5ARkFRFbXATffOuqP0iHtW' (length=45)
      'my_submit_button_name' => string ' Go ' (length=4)

unable to connect to ssl://ws.areyouahuman.com:443 (Unable to find the socket transport "ssl" - did you forget to enable it when you configured PHP?) - library\XenForo\Captcha\ayah.php:319
You have to disable areyouahuman before register form. Enable CAPTCHA for members into forms Contact Us and Reset Password. Disable Default CAPTCHA into forms.

Salud2

I'm really confused now :S

Maybe it helps if I show you my settings:
Ur1nOll.png

Disable "Default CAPTCHA in Forms".
Select a diferent option for "Enable CAPTCHA for Guests"

Salud2

I changed it and this are my new configs and I have on every place the ReCAPTCHA but not the AreYouAHuman in the contact us and password reset:

rO5xKx3.png

Hmm, this are my settings and I have still not the are you a human captcha in contact us and passwordd reset:
User Registration:
tTMf8EZ.png

Basic Board Information:

Bk5sSre.png

Hmm, this are my settings and I have still not the are you a human captcha in contact us and passwordd reset:
User Registration:
tTMf8EZ.png

Basic Board Information:

Bk5sSre.png
Get me a link of your forum, please.

Salud2

It's a local test forum :/
AreYouAHuman.com said:
Troubleshooting

If the PlayThru™ does not display when the form loads, please check the following:
  • Your PlayThru™ might be set to display after the submit button is clicked. If so, the "game style" for the PlayThru™ is set to "Lightbox". Note: you can use the Dashboard to change the game style to "embedded" if you'd prefer the PlayThru™ to display when the form loads.
  • Make sure that you are using the correct publisher key and scoring key. The keys are available on the Dashboard.
  • Check if your server and/or network has a firewall which prevents outbound connections via port 443.

Salud2

Top Bottom