Are You A Human - Spam Combat [Deleted]

lms

Is it possible to use this only for the "Contact Us" and password reset?
Yes. Check the box (ACP->Home->Options->User Registration options->CAPTCHA for members into Contact Us and Reset password forms). Uncheck o select others options for others configurations.

Salud2

Slind

Yes. Check the box (ACP->Home->Options->User Registration options->CAPTCHA for members into Contact Us and Reset password forms). Uncheck o select others options for others configurations.

Salud2
But this removes the are you a human captcha from the contact us and password reset and adds it to the registriation but I want the opposite. So for the registration the default captcha and for contact us and password reset the are you a human.

Slind

I already did this but I have still the are you a human captcha in the registration the only difference is that the captcha comes before the registration form and after I did the captcha I get this error:
Code:
ErrorException: fsockopen(): unable to connect to ssl://ws.areyouahuman.com:443 (Unable to find the socket transport "ssl" - did you forget to enable it when you configured PHP?) - library\XenForo\Captcha\ayah.php:319
Generated By: Unknown Account, A moment ago
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(2, 'fsockopen(): un...', 'G:\wamp\www\for...', 319, Array)
#1 G:\wamp\www\forum\library\XenForo\Captcha\ayah.php(319): fsockopen('ssl://ws.areyou...', 443, 1458189744, 'Unable to find ...', 10)
#2 G:\wamp\www\forum\library\XenForo\Captcha\ayah.php(240): AYAH->doHttpsPost('ws.areyouahuman...', '/ws/scoreGame', Array)
#3 G:\wamp\www\forum\library\XenForo\Captcha\ayah.php(197): AYAH->doHttpsPostReturnJSONArray('ws.areyouahuman...', '/ws/scoreGame', Array)
#4 G:\wamp\www\forum\library\XenFacil\AreYouAHuman\ControllerPublic\Register.php(67): AYAH->scoreResult()
#5 G:\wamp\www\forum\library\XenForo\FrontController.php(347): XenFacil_AreYouAHuman_ControllerPublic_Register->actionRegisterValid()
#6 G:\wamp\www\forum\library\XenForo\FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#7 G:\wamp\www\forum\index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#8 {main}
Request State
array (size=3)
  'url' => string 'http://localhost/forum/index.php?register/registervalid' (length=55)
  '_GET' =>
    array (size=1)
      'register/registervalid' => string '' (length=0)
  '_POST' =>
    array (size=2)
      'session_secret' => string 'ip1086116bZxBUNHB7saxWp5ARkFRFbXATffOuqP0iHtW' (length=45)
      'my_submit_button_name' => string ' Go ' (length=4)

lms

unable to connect to ssl://ws.areyouahuman.com:443 (Unable to find the socket transport "ssl" - did you forget to enable it when you configured PHP?) - library\XenForo\Captcha\ayah.php:319
You have to disable areyouahuman before register form. Enable CAPTCHA for members into forms Contact Us and Reset Password. Disable Default CAPTCHA into forms.

Salud2

Slind

I'm really confused now :S

Maybe it helps if I show you my settings:
Ur1nOll.png

lms

Disable "Default CAPTCHA in Forms".
Select a diferent option for "Enable CAPTCHA for Guests"

Salud2

Slind

I changed it and this are my new configs and I have on every place the ReCAPTCHA but not the AreYouAHuman in the contact us and password reset:

rO5xKx3.png

Slind

Hmm, this are my settings and I have still not the are you a human captcha in contact us and passwordd reset:
User Registration:
tTMf8EZ.png

Basic Board Information:

Bk5sSre.png

lms

Hmm, this are my settings and I have still not the are you a human captcha in contact us and passwordd reset:
User Registration:
tTMf8EZ.png

Basic Board Information:

Bk5sSre.png
Get me a link of your forum, please.

Salud2

lms

It's a local test forum :/
AreYouAHuman.com said:
Troubleshooting

If the PlayThru™ does not display when the form loads, please check the following:
  • Your PlayThru™ might be set to display after the submit button is clicked. If so, the "game style" for the PlayThru™ is set to "Lightbox". Note: you can use the Dashboard to change the game style to "embedded" if you'd prefer the PlayThru™ to display when the form loads.
  • Make sure that you are using the correct publisher key and scoring key. The keys are available on the Dashboard.
  • Check if your server and/or network has a firewall which prevents outbound connections via port 443.

Salud2