1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Are You A Human - Spam Combat [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Add-on Releases' started by lms, Sep 12, 2012.

1. lms

lms Well-Known Member

lms submitted a new resource:

Are You A Human - Spam Combat (version 1.0.0) - Play a game before the user registration form - Spam combat

Read more about this resource...
  2. swatme

swatme Well-Known Member

this is good but

The first time i tried, i dont know what to do to solve the shapes given...
    it took me about a minute or 2 until i click the question mark.

I suggest to have the question mark be clicked automatically
    or the problem must be shown automatically.
  3. lms

lms Well-Known Member

The add back to the homepage on error.Eventually you learn!

The pluggin is areyouahuman, the web address that redirects to solve the game.

There is always the question to click.

4. Digital Doctor

Digital Doctor Well-Known Member

5. bogus

bogus Guest

I am using this one because its working, but as a suggestion... why not using the register page and having the AreYouHuman Form as an Overlayer where the register Site is overlayed with it and if everything is correct the overlayer vanishes (similiar to Layer Ads) and free´s the register page?!

2nd question: How can i show the OK Button only if the "AreYouHuman" captcha is successfully solved?!
  6. lms

lms Well-Known Member

The other add-on replaces the CAPTCHA in the registration form. This runs before accessing the registration form (= CAPTCHA, reCAPTCHA, KeyCAPTCHA, and others AreYouAHuman plugins compatible).
    This plugin ensures that the user accessing the registration form is human.
    It's a external plugin (by areyouahuman.com). You are redirected to areyouahuman plugin page and returned to the page that is redirected from XenForo. The Play Thru is on the areyouahuman page.

7. bogus

bogus Guest

8. Stimo

Stimo Active Member

I tried to make an account but Xenforo is not an option under platform?
  9. lms

lms Well-Known Member

Because the script is triggered when you click the submit button on the form and is a fixed script that loads from areyouahuman page.
    If you try a on body, on window.load, ... onload.formName.submit(); the script does not work and remains hidden, without running. Requires submit an event to launch and can not be obtained automatically.

Please, see http://support.areyouahuman.com/areyouahuman/topics/javascript_onsubmit_conflict_on_form

By the way, try to register in xenfacil.com. It will take twice AreYouAHuman!

bogus likes this.
  10. lms

lms Well-Known Member

No. Download this add-on and install. I'm talking to them to include XenForo.
    Make account under PHP platform.

11. bogus

bogus Guest

Thanks a lot for your help.
  12. lms

lms Well-Known Member

Go to your dashboard in areyouahuman.com, login, click manage and select embedded. Save changes. See attach.

Update tomorrow.

13. lms

lms Well-Known Member

lms updated Are You A Human - Spam Combat with a new update entry:

Added KeyCAPTCHA and AreYouAHuman? to register form. Both are compatible.

Read the rest of this update entry...
    bogus likes this.
  14. bogus

bogus Guest

Sry for asking but is it possible to include in Reset pass, contact form etc too?
  15. lms

lms Well-Known Member

I research and say.

16. lms

lms Well-Known Member

17. Gene Steinberg

Gene Steinberg Well-Known Member

I installed your current version from scratch. I got the API keys from Are You A Human.

Everything was set up in accordance with your instructions.

When I try to set up someone on the forum, it goes to a screen that says there's a server error and I should try later.

What gives?
  18. suppy

suppy Member

Same thing happened to me..
  19. Gene Steinberg

Gene Steinberg Well-Known Member

I would hope the author is looking into this.
  20. xIsabel38

xIsabel38 Well-Known Member

Installed this mod, got the keys from keycap and areyouahuman but now my registration page returns a server error. No idea what I did wrong here. I read and re-read the instructions several times.

A server error occurred. Please try again later.