Are You A Human - Spam Combat [Deleted]

lms

lms submitted a new resource:

Are You A Human - Spam Combat (version 1.0.0) - Play a game before the user registration form - Spam combat

After the attack on "spammers" that have filled of spam our XenForo forums, I developed this add that before registration run in both HTML5 and Flash. The games automatically detect what the user’s browser supports and serves the appropriate game. Works on mobile as well.

Spammers break current CAPTCHA and reCAPTCHA and do not prevent registration by robots tools.

This plugin is compatible with CAPTCHA, reCAPTCHA and [URL='http://This plugin is compatible...

Read more about this resource...

this is good but

The first time i tried, i dont know what to do to solve the shapes given...
it took me about a minute or 2 until i click the question mark.

I suggest to have the question mark be clicked automatically
or the problem must be shown automatically.

The add back to the homepage on error.Eventually you learn!

The pluggin is areyouahuman, the web address that redirects to solve the game.

There is always the question to click.

Salud2

I am using this one because its working, but as a suggestion... why not using the register page and having the AreYouHuman Form as an Overlayer where the register Site is overlayed with it and if everything is correct the overlayer vanishes (similiar to Layer Ads) and free´s the register page?!

2nd question: How can i show the OK Button only if the "AreYouHuman" captcha is successfully solved?!

Adam mention this in the other "Are you human thread" ... so for balance/fairness I am doing it here ! :)
There is another Are you Human Addon:
http://xenforo.com/community/threads/are-you-a-human.36167/
I do not know the differences.
The other add-on replaces the CAPTCHA in the registration form. This runs before accessing the registration form (= CAPTCHA, reCAPTCHA, KeyCAPTCHA, and others AreYouAHuman plugins compatible).
This plugin ensures that the user accessing the registration form is human.
I am using this one because its working, but as a suggestion... why not using the register page and having the AreYouHuman Form as an Overlayer where the register Site is overlayed with it and if everything is correct the overlayer vanishes (similiar to Layer Ads) and free´s the register page?!

2nd question: How can i show the OK Button only if the "AreYouHuman" captcha is successfully solved?!
It's a external plugin (by areyouahuman.com). You are redirected to areyouahuman plugin page and returned to the page that is redirected from XenForo. The Play Thru is on the areyouahuman page.

Salud2

Because the script is triggered when you click the submit button on the form and is a fixed script that loads from areyouahuman page.
If you try a on body, on window.load, ... onload.formName.submit(); the script does not work and remains hidden, without running. Requires submit an event to launch and can not be obtained automatically.

Please, see http://support.areyouahuman.com/areyouahuman/topics/javascript_onsubmit_conflict_on_form

By the way, try to register in xenfacil.com. It will take twice AreYouAHuman!

Salud2

Go to your dashboard in areyouahuman.com, login, click manage and select embedded. Save changes. See attach.

7.webp
Result:

8.webp

Update tomorrow.

Salud2

lms updated Are You A Human - Spam Combat with a new update entry:

Added KeyCAPTCHA and AreYouAHuman? to register form. Both are compatible.

Compatibility with AreYouAHuman KeyCAPTCHA in user registry settings, showing both.
To enable "embedded" form, go to your Dashboard on areyouahuman.com -> MANAGE site (or ADD site) -> fill de fields and select "Game Style" to Embedded.

If select Lightbox, Play Thru will not even click on the button to send the form.

If you have KeyCAPTCHA - Interactive CAPTCHA, UNINSTALL it first. When installed,...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Sry for asking but is it possible to include in Reset pass, contact form etc too?

I installed your current version from scratch. I got the API keys from Are You A Human.

Everything was set up in accordance with your instructions.

When I try to set up someone on the forum, it goes to a screen that says there's a server error and I should try later.

What gives?

I installed your current version from scratch. I got the API keys from Are You A Human.

Everything was set up in accordance with your instructions.

When I try to set up someone on the forum, it goes to a screen that says there's a server error and I should try later.

What gives?

Same thing happened to me..
Forum - Error
A server error occurred. Please try again later.

Installed this mod, got the keys from keycap and areyouahuman but now my registration page returns a server error. No idea what I did wrong here. I read and re-read the instructions several times.

Error
A server error occurred. Please try again later.

Top Bottom