Are You A Human - Spam Combat [Deleted]

The standard for what? There are people who say it doesn't work, but the author has not responded after several days.
With over 300 customizations (add-ons, template, file edits, template edits, modifications, and 3rd party products) .... It's working for me.

What do you have installed?

Far less than you no doubt, but that doesn't deal with the problem, which is that there may be a conflict with another add-on; my template edits are minimal at best. I would hope the author would get involved, because obviously I'm not the only one encountering this issue.

Far less than you no doubt, but that doesn't deal with the problem, which is that there may be a conflict with another add-on; my template edits are minimal at best. I would hope the author would get involved, because obviously I'm not the only one encountering this issue.
Other than complaining.... Try to recognize when someone is willing to help....

What do you have installed?

You want a list of add-ons?

See the illustration. Obviously, this add-on isn't listed, since it doesn't work and was thus Uninstalled.

Screen Shot 2012-09-27 at 6.59.31 AM.webp

I'm also getting the "A server error occurred. Please try again later." After installing this mod... Was so excited to see it functioning >_<

If there's any way I can provide more answers let me know, so far i'm trying to find a log for the error, but nothing so far... below is a list of mods I have installed *so far*
csy7L.png

Edit here's the log:
Code:
Error Info
ErrorException: Use of undefined constant __DIR__ - assumed '__DIR__' - library/XenForo/Captcha/ayah.php:418
Generated By: Unknown Account, 3 minutes ago
Stack Trace

#0 /home2/.../library/XenForo/Captcha/ayah.php(418): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
#1 /home2/.../library/XenForo/Captcha/ayah.php(59): AYAH->__load_config_file()
#2 /home2/.../library/XenFacil/AreYouAHuman/ControllerPublic/Register.php(8): AYAH->__construct()
#3 /home2/.../library/XenForo/FrontController.php(310): XenFacil_AreYouAHuman_ControllerPublic_Register->actionIndex(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#4 /home2/.../library/XenForo/FrontController.php(132): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch()
#5 /home2/.../index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#6 {main}

Request State

array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(55) "http://.../index.php?login/login"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["login/login"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(5) {
    ["login"] => string(5) "test02"
    ["register"] => string(1) "1"
    ["cookie_check"] => string(1) "1"
    ["redirect"] => string(32) "/.../index.php?login/login"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(0) ""
  }
}

Here's the solution to the problem... the variable wasn't in quotes:

File: /library/XenForo/Captcha/ayah.php

Find:
PHP:
        // Initialize.
        $name = 'ayah_config.php';
        $locations = array(
            './',
            __DIR__."/",
        );

Replace with:
PHP:
        // Initialize.
        $name = 'ayah_config.php';
        $locations = array(
            './',
            '__DIR__'."/",
        );

Seems to be working well thus far, thanks! Definitely needed this after seeing multiple spammer registrations a day despite using 3 separate anit-spam db's... now I'll just see how much this helps in the coming days.

I have the same problem... when I install the Error message is:

Please enter a valid callback method.

Thanks

I have the same problem... when I install the Error message is:

Please enter a valid callback method.

Thanks

Ok I fixed the valid callback error but now get....

Server Error

Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicate entry 'Use_KeyCAPTCHA-0' for key 2

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 574
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1591
  5. etc
can anyone help with this?

Thanks

Code:
Fatal error: XenFacil_AreYouAHuman_ControllerPublic_Register::actionIndex() [function.require]: Failed opening required './library/XenForo/Captcha/ayah.php' (include_path='/home/***/public_html/library:.:.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/***/public_html/library/XenFacil/AreYouAHuman/ControllerPublic/Register.php on line 7

How do I fix this?

This for this add-on. I don't know if it will work for me, but after clearing/banning for last two hours :(

We'll see what happens.

Now I got this error:
Code:
Warning: Uncaught exception 'ErrorException' with message 'require_once(./library/XenForo/Captcha/ayah.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory' in /home/ ***/public_html/library/XenFacil/AreYouAHuman/ControllerPublic/Register.php:7 Stack trace: #0 /home/***/public_html/library/XenFacil/AreYouAHuman/ControllerPublic/Register.php(7): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(2, 'require_once(./...', '/home/***/...', 7, Array) #1 /home/ ***/public_html/library/XenFacil/AreYouAHuman/ControllerPublic/Register.php(7): XenFacil_AreYouAHuman_ControllerPublic_Register::actionIndex() #2 /home/ ***/public_html/library/NoProxy/ControllerPublic/Register.php(17): XenFacil_AreYouAHuman_ControllerPublic_Register->actionIndex() #3 /home/ ***/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(310): NoProxy_ControllerPublic_Register->actionIndex() #4 /home/ *** /public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(132): XenForo_FrontController->dis in /home/*** /public_html/library/XenFacil/AreYouAHuman/ControllerPublic/Register.php on line 7

Fatal error: XenFacil_AreYouAHuman_ControllerPublic_Register::actionIndex() [function.require]: Failed opening required './library/XenForo/Captcha/ayah.php' (include_path='/home/ ***/public_html/library:.:.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/ ***/public_html/library/XenFacil/AreYouAHuman/ControllerPublic/Register.php on line 7

I get an error when trying to test it.. but perhaps I have missed something, I just re-read the instructions..w hat does this mean

Fill KeyCAPTCHA private key and save changes.

Do you have to get a KeyCAPTCHA private key as well as the AHAY keys.. o_O

ps.. I have only one other mod installed "The Happy Place" for smilie management, as I hate installing mods, it annoys me to have to install something for Spam prevention.. hopefully I can find something that works!

The original error, A server error occurred. Please try again later, has returned. I didn't notice this till a would-be member confirmed he couldn't register, which means we've lost a few potential members. I returned to another CAPTCHA setting, which restored member sign-up functionality.

But I cannot use this plugin until there's a fix.