Archon - Vertical XF navigation

Oh Doc Brown...

great_scott_Infinite_Picdump_88-s400x341-252428-535.png

Ya :) finally have sorted out some well needed options.

Currently you can enable the vertical navigation, also toggle the body wrapper which gives it a dark shadow effect and some spacing up top.

Of course it works with the majority of the xenbase features as well(some are limited due to the vertical nav).

But it's really easy toggling the vertical nav on/off, logo in sidebar position ect :D

archonpreview2.webp

Ya :) finally have sorted out some well needed options.

Currently you can enable the vertical navigation, also toggle the body wrapper which gives it a dark shadow effect and some spacing up top.

Of course it works with the majority of the xenbase features as well(some are limited due to the vertical nav).

But it's really easy toggling the vertical nav on/off, logo in sidebar position ect :D

View attachment 93172
Very nice looking!

@Steve F @Russ When will it released ?? It looks great .. (y)

I'm awful with ETA's, the styles only been in production for a year :D. Every time I start freeing up with things to work on it more custom work comes along that intrigues me and I get side tracked.

BUT! We've made some changes on XenBase with our latest update which helps with the functionality of Archon a lot which helps in regards to the multiple navigation settings. I think I'm at the point where I'm simply nit picking at little things which I really should stop and release it.

Top Bottom