XF 1.1 Approve users as moderator

captainanna

Hello, I am trying to allow moderators to approve new users but I cant seem to find it anywhere in the permissions, any help would be appriciated :)

Ok, I have now found that I can set them as an administrator with very little permission but they would be able to set other users ranks like this which I dont want, how could I fix this?

There is no permission to allow moderators to do this. They need to be set as an Administrator in order to manually approve new users.

Edit: Seems like you figured it out. :)

How could I stop them from sending emails when I give them that permission?

What I would do is turn on debug mode and under development you can edit admin navigation. I would change the required permission to able to access the Email Users link. I don't know if that is the best way to do it but it is what I do.

If you need more instruction, let me know.

What I would do is turn on debug mode and under development you can edit admin navigation. I would change the required permission to able to access the Email Users link. I don't know if that is the best way to do it but it is what I do.

If you need more instruction, let me know.
Hey that worked thanks, apart from I cant remove the list all users and thus the assigning of ranks

Top Bottom