Approval Queue Plus

Approval Queue Plus 3.5.0

No permission to download
Is it possible to have the user fill out a field that will only be visible during approval, and not visible later. E.g. a phonenumber?

Is it possible to have the user fill out a field that will only be visible during approval, and not visible later. E.g. a phonenumber?
This should be doable but has nothing to do with this plugin.

Create a custom user field with
  • Field is required is checked
  • Show during registration checked
  • User editable unchecked
  • Viewable on profile pages unchecked
  • Viewable in message user info unchecked

Pretty sure this should work. Just requires trying out.

Reactions: Sim
This should be doable but has nothing to do with this plugin.

Create a custom user field with
  • Field is required is checked
  • Show during registration checked
  • User editable unchecked
  • Viewable on profile pages unchecked
  • Viewable in message user info unchecked

Pretty sure this should work. Just requires trying out.

All of the above works, and I made it work. Thanks, and sorry for being a bit off-topic.

Last edited:
Hi Sim, thanks for Approval Queue Plus.

Would it be possible to implement the resolve of the registration ip?
This would help to immediately understand if a particular ip is part of tor, a vpn etc.

I tried here, but with poor results :D

Thanks!

Fast edit :eek:

I add {$userIp|host}, and it works perfectly :D

Last edited:
Sim, Thanks for Approval Queue Plus. I just upgraded our site to 2.2.3. I added your add-on and its working except its not showing the email address. I checked permissions and the moderators group has "Bypass user privacy" enabled. Any pointers on where I could look next to get email address working correctly? Thanks!

Sim, Thanks for Approval Queue Plus. I just upgraded our site to 2.2.3. I added your add-on and its working except its not showing the email address. I checked permissions and the moderators group has "Bypass user privacy" enabled. Any pointers on where I could look next to get email address working correctly? Thanks!

Moderators can't see email addresses - only admins with the "Manage users and moderators" permission can see email addresses.

This is part of the core XenForo functionality and exists for privacy reasons.

For your next revision/version of

Approval Queue Plus may I please make a request?​

I would like to choose which new fields show up in the Approval Queue.
I don't need most of the ones you show. I just want to add e-mail, user name and IP address to what comes standard in XF.
Thanks.
Larry

Sim updated Approval Queue Plus with a new update entry:

v3.4.0 bugfixes and XF 2.3 compatibility

Changes in this release:
  • update permission phrase to make it clear where the permission comes from
  • rename user agent table from xf_user_agent to xf_aqp_user_agent to comply with resource standards
  • bugfix - gracefully handle case where user agent doesn't exist for user
  • fix approval_item_user template modification for compatibility with XF 2.3

Read the rest of this update entry...

Can we please have the "location" added also? If the XF install is using Cloudflare, I think it can be retrieved via HTTP headers.

Can we please have the "location" added also? If the XF install is using Cloudflare, I think it can be retrieved via HTTP headers.

Try v3.5.0 - it now detects whether Cloudflare headers are present at registration and if so, stores the location data and displays it in the approval queue. You must enable the display of visitor location headers in your Cloudflare admin console for detailed location data to display.

Thanks for the suggestion.

• Love
Reactions: rdn
Top Bottom