Approval Queue Plus

Approval Queue Plus 3.3.1

No permission to download

Sim

Sim submitted a new resource:

Approval Queue Plus - Adds extra information to the Approval Queue

This XenForo 2.1 addon adds extra info to the entries in the Approval Queue to help make approval decisions easier.

The approval queue was redesigned for XF2.1 - this addon adds back some additional information.

Before:

View attachment 211318

After:

View attachment 211320

Specifically, the following information is added back to the main display:
  • username
  • date joined
  • date of last activity
  • registration IP

Read more about this resource...

Reactions: Xon
Good idea, but I'm not sure that information is captured and stored by the registration process - will have to investigate. Might not be a trivial addition.

Please add Timezone as an option!

The user's selected timezone? Wouldn't that almost always be the default "Guests' time zone" value?

I'm pretty sure that's not an option that user's get asked for during registration, so it would only show something meaningful if they happen to have edited their profile between the time they registered and you checked the queue.

Or are you referring to some other value?

The user's selected timezone? Wouldn't that almost always be the default "Guests' time zone" value?

I'm pretty sure that's not an option that user's get asked for during registration, so it would only show something meaningful if they happen to have edited their profile between the time they registered and you checked the queue.

Or are you referring to some other value?
Yes the guests timezone, so when they say they are fom Texas, but they are actually from China, and it shows a China Timezone, you know the location IP is a Proxy, the timezone usually uncovers proxies.

I'm not sure where it's documented, but upon registration Xenforo picks up your local timezone setting and sets it, it must come from your browser....

You don't get a choice.

Reactions: Sim
Just installed this, thanks much! One question, can you change the default options that are selected for approval?

As an example, I have a much larger list of users to reject than approve or "do nothing", so I'd like "Reject" to be the default and "Notify User" to be unchecked by default.

Please add 'homepage' as this is IMHO the biggest indicator of a spammer registration.
Please allow us to select custom fields to display in the moderation queue.

Hi, a big plus if there's an IP check or list of matching users to the same IP on the registration added to the approval list info. Thanks!

Reactions: Sim
Top Bottom