Anyone... xenforo + wordpress

It's something I've been working with on my testbed, but I haven't found a working bridge that does what I need it to do.

Does anybody use xenforo with wordpress?

Yes. The XenScripts bridge works for sites using XenForo membership. However, over the past few days some people are reporting issues with 3.5.1 and member synchronization. Since my sites do not use the synchronization feature then I cannot comment as to why there is an issue.

I'm currently testing it out and plan on implementing it very soon. However I won't be able to utilize it how I want until there's a good bridge. :(

blah... I really need a forum for my wordpress website. I think with any forum software, it will be close to impossible to integrate it the way any of us want to...
what I am looking for is...
1) Forum to be integrated into my wordpress theme that I already have as if it were a wordpress plugingetting put on a page
2) Single sign on, registration, and log off.
- meaning if one would sign on through wordpress, they were automatically signed on through the forum and vice versa

1) Forum to be integrated into my wordpress theme that I already have as if it were a wordpress plugingetting put on a page
That's easy...
2) Single sign on, registration, and log off.
- meaning if one would sign on through wordpress, they were automatically signed on through the forum and vice versa
This however is the tricky part, especially when you're trying to get it to play nice with all the WP plugins.

Top Bottom