Anyone with a VERY large community using XenForo?

I disagree... Last week we actually saw a 2.4% increase in traffic instead of the (horrible) normal decrease we've been having for the last couple of years. :D
I've started participating because the forum finally makes sense to me, it's inviting to use, looks awesome, and the mood on the site leans a lot more towards positive interactions. Keep up the great work.

There's still a lot of work to do before we can even start *really* testing stuff. Probably not happening in "a few weeks".

That being said, I finished rewriting one of the larger parts that I needed to rewrite, so that's a nice thing to be done with...

http://tools.digitalpoint.com/tracker

Image%202012.02.06%204:43:17%20PM.png

That being said, I haven't even started the biggest thing I would need to rewrite... Digital Point Ads... http://advertising.digitalpoint.com/

The XenForo screenshots look awesome.
Green isn't the easiest colour to theme with, but nicely done.
Looks a lot more modern and organized than the current live site.

Wow, DigitalPoint on XenForo? That would be amazing. Was never a fan of the 'default' VB skin (vb4 has a horrid skin). On Xenforo, even with no modifications, it would look seriously better. Can't wait. Indeed, a huge victory for XF, if the biggest (or one of them) webmaster forums makes the switch. I'd drink to that :love:

Here are IGN's current stats. I have no idea how we rank these days compared to all the new sites coming online with XenForo.

Discussions: 4,055,344
Nodes: 5,467
Largest node: The Vestibule w/544,756 threads.

Apache web servers: 10
Varnish web cache servers: 2 (We cache each page for 2 minutes for logged out users; 40% cache hit rate)
Db servers: 1 master, 2 slaves (1 slave is for redundancy)
Memcached servers: 4 data cache, 2 session cache
ElasticSearch: 6 servers (but this is shared infrastructure with other apps)

Avg RPM (via NewRelic): ~2,500 (not counting logged out users being served via Varnish and not counting CSS/images)
Highest RPM: ~16,000 (this caused it to crash soon after due to memory issues on the Apache servers)
Avg server response time (according to Google Analytics): 0.78s
Logged in: 30% of users

Custom code: approx 25,000 lines
Edited templates: 62
Core XenForo classes modified: 4

Here are IGN's current stats. I have no idea how we rank these days compared to all the new sites coming online with XenForo.

Discussions: 4,055,344
Nodes: 5,467
Largest node: The Vestibule w/544,756 threads.

Apache web servers: 10
Varnish web cache servers: 2 (We cache each page for 2 minutes for logged out users; 40% cache hit rate)
Db servers: 1 master, 2 slaves (1 slave is for redundancy)
Memcached servers: 4 data cache, 2 session cache
ElasticSearch: 6 servers (but this is shared infrastructure with other apps)

Avg RPM (via NewRelic): ~2,500 (not counting logged out users being served via Varnish and not counting CSS/images)
Highest RPM: ~16,000 (this caused it to crash soon after due to memory issues on the Apache servers)
Avg server response time (according to Google Analytics): 0.78s
Logged in: 30% of users

Custom code: approx 25,000 lines
Edited templates: 62
Core XenForo classes modified: 4
Any chance you give insight in to the 4 core classes you modified?

Top Bottom