Anyone use Lumosity?

Shamil

Hi there,

Lumosity is a website designed to help you improve your cognitive abilities and skills. Apparently, it can assist you by providing brain training exercises, especially in areas of: speed, memory, attention, flexibility and problem solving.

I've recently signed up, and I seem to be addicted to it :(. These are my results so far:

Screen%20Shot%202011-08-26%20at%2005.05.22.png

Basically,

Your percentile for each category shows you how you compare with other Lumosity users who are within five years of your age. For example, if your percentile in a given category is 40%, that means that you have a higher BPI than 40% of the Lumosity users in your age bracket.
Note that since you're being compared to other people training with Lumosity, your percentile rank isn't as high as it would be if you were just compared to the general population.
Is anyone here using Lumosity to help boost their brains, and what do you think of it?

I have a coupon for 50% off, if anyone would like to use it - though I suggest you try the trial first.

Lumosity

Kinda of a late reply, but I use it and love it.

However, I'm doing worse instead of better. My BPI's are going down. I don't know if it's due to stress or what. Are you seeing any improvements?

Well, my memory is better, my overall BPI is up in the 1ks, and I started in the 800s, so I assume that's a good thing?

Well, my memory is better, my overall BPI is up in the 1ks, and I started in the 800s, so I assume that's a good thing?

Sounds like a good thing. I started in 300's then went to 900's, and the past week have fallen to 600's. doing nothing but basic training. I seem to lack the ability to focus, my mind starts wondering. Any advice you can give?

Sounds like a good thing. I started in 300's then went to 900's, and the past week have fallen to 600's. doing nothing but basic training. I seem to lack the ability to focus, my mind starts wondering. Any advice you can give?

Don't play it for long periods of times, especially when you are stressed

Try playing in the evening and the mornings

Start from the lower levels again, and work your way up, is what I can say.

yeah another gaming site claiming is educational maybe for kids :p
bird picture with words and cube memory c'mon guys :D

aside from jokes, i really failed in all games. maybe because i am in rush right now :unsure:(n)

Top Bottom