Anyone planning on getting an iPhone 4S? (was iPhone 5)

Dear Mr. Admin,

Please change the title of this thread to, "There is no cake. The cake is a lie" and close it. Thank you. If anyone needs me, I'll be in my room pouting.

Excuse me Mr Fred... but I think we are forgetting something.

I do too. But...

If Apple doesn't release an iPhone 5, I'll jump off the bandwagon so fast that I'll risk breaking my ankles.

Youtube it please.

Looks like Galaxy S2 is still the king, now officially.
This title should be changed to: Anyone planning on getting an iPhone 4S. :D
Its always easier for the imitators to leapfrog the innovators. The RD costs are always lower to reverse engineer rather than design.

Its always easier for the imitators to leapfrog the innovators. The RD costs are always lower to reverse engineer rather than design.
Nah, I don't think that's the case. Personally, I think Samsung's alliance with Android made their phone line successful. Android was terrible in the beginning, but they are making GIANT steps towards perfection. I see it in every release they make. It is just how technology evolves. The perfect example would be vBulletin, they "were" innovators into forum software... yet we are all gathered here at XenForo. :D

I looked at the new Apple event and all new iOS5 features are already present into Android for a while now. I would not call that innovation.

Mind if I join you?
I have a feeling we are going to need a bulk purchase...

kleercut-kleenex.jpg

Top Bottom