XF 1.2 Anyone know which Style Property is pushing the navbar up.

x4rl

zeWt2Hm.jpg

Could be a variety of things... usually linked to when you've set a custom height on your sub nav, you need to also adjust the top position of it as well.

EDIT: XenForo's header style properties... are limited currently.

Could be a variety of things... usually linked to when you've set a custom height on your sub nav, you need to also adjust the top position of it as well.

EDIT: XenForo's header style properties... are limited currently.
Ive looked all over in the Header style, Do you think a gradient could move it?

Could you provide a link to the style making it easier to debug the issue?
http://forum.wuebit.com/

You could also try adding a 2px bottom border to the navigation which matches the yellow color(it'll make the sub nav a little taller than the main nav)

the headerproxy statement XenForo has to calculate the height I think adds 2px to it because of the top and bottom border of the default navigation.

I think**** :D on the road...

There's probably a better way of doing this through SP but the following works.

Set the following to

Code:
#headerMover #headerProxy {
height: 222px;}

And set the following to

Code:
.navTabs .navTab.selected .tabLinks {
height: 36px;}

View attachment 63071

Thanks Shelley I added

Code:
height: 222px !important;}

height: 36px !important;}

To the extra.css I was trying not to use the extra.css just yet but it works great.
(P.S remmber this theme? :3)

You could also try adding a 2px bottom border to the navigation which matches the yellow color(it'll make the sub nav a little taller than the main nav)

the headerproxy statement XenForo has to calculate the height I think adds 2px to it because of the top and bottom border of the default navigation.

I think**** :D on the road...

Duh never thought of adding a bottom border great idea russ cheers!

Thanks Shelley I added

Code:
height: 222px !important;}

height: 36px !important;}

To the extra.css I was trying not to use the extra.css just yet but it works great.
(P.S remmber this theme? :3)

Duh never thought of adding a bottom border great idea russ cheers!

It looked familiar when i first saw it but couldn't place where I seen it before. Your previous site? animelon?

All the styles can't be set in style properties. you may need to add additional css in extra.css as well

are you using code inspector or page inspector in firefox or opera to find the css class. if find the css then you get a hint to find in style properties or add extra.css

admin.webp

With regards to your navtab hover you have you hover on closed and menu opened

.navTabs .navTab.PopupClosed .navLink:hover
.navTabs .navTab.PopupOpen .navLink:hover

Second screenshot >> .navigationSideBar .subHeading

Aye I know you can add them with extra css but if there is a style property why would you add more css :p Thanks tho for the reply.

No, for some styles you can't find the property in styles. so you have to manually add them in extra.css.

In a sense you are right, if everything can be added style properties that is correct, you save additional lines.

Okay I'll just use the extra css alot than :D which is better than trying to find them properties lol thanks peeps

caution, using only extra.css will increase the css styles which is a demerit. Style Properties are built in and can be modified. Extra css are addition llines of code.

You should work on the both style properties and extra.css

thanks

Top Bottom