Yep, they are all owned by VerticalScope Inc.Come join a community dedicated to the discussion of grooming, food reviews, training tips, rescue groups, and dog pictures. All dog breeds and dog breeders welcomewww.dogforums.com
Alot of sited use this theme, I am not a fan, I dont like it at all. IMO.
Thanks for the info!Yep, this is a custom VeritcalScope style. The problem is, they've disabled some core XF features in an attempt to "customize" it, which makes usage annoying. Examples:
Appearance-wise, I got a very similar look using Flare from ThemeHouse, as it is a similarly "minimal" theme that removes many of the borders that the stock XF theme uses.
- The tiny avatar that overlays the small avatar in the thread display list is missing, so you can't see threads you have contributed to.
- Essential elements are moved around; the Edit link is moved to a menu in the upper right corner of a post, as one example.
- If the page has ignored content, there is no link to temporarily view the content.
- It's a continual work in progress--they stripped out many core XF features, then slowly reintroduce them as periodic "improvements."
- Rather than a notification bell, they hide it all in your user menu, so now it takes two clicks to see your alerts, vs. one; private conversations are similarly hidden in your user menu and again, additional clicks to get there.
And my big concern about such a heavily modified version of XF's theme is that it will take much longer to release an upgrade, since there is so much that has been modified. I don't even know if they're on XF 2.2 yet. I only participate in a few of their automotive forums as a visitor/member, not staff.