Anyone know how Floris is doing ?

I'm sorry to say this to you but... I don't think he cares to let you or anyone know how he's doing; He deleted his xenForo account for a reason....

He joined my forum a couple weeks ago, wrote a blog and flirted with some ladies. He's more laid back than I thought he was so I don't understand all the hate.

If he wants to close his site then let him. *shrugs

He joined my forum a couple weeks ago, wrote a blog and flirted with some ladies. He's more laid back than I thought he was so I don't understand all the hate.

If he wants to close his site then let him. *shrugs
I think his amazing like Kier, Mike, Ashley, Jake ;)

When I was on here, Floris helped me out a lot, he'd reach out in PC and teach me a trick or two. He was a very valuable asset to the Xenforo community when he was on here, regardless of what his haters say.

I hate that he deleted his account tho cause I never got to finish reading that how to create an addon guide. F*&$king sucks.

Other than that, IDGAF I'll just have to keep paying peeps to do stuff when I can't figure it out on my own.

Oh wait I think Chris Deeming made one but he posted it in a thread and I can't find it. He should've made it a resource damn.

Top Bottom