Anyone know how Floris is doing ?

Well he has this strange moments he went off to nowhere and if everything runs fine in his Eyes he will be back... He also wrote that he will let his Forum open to get the Ressources which he did not... But to be honest.. ah better be quit now o_O

He's a nice enough guy.

If there's any of his add-ons you would like, send him an e-mail. He's usually happy to oblige.

What exactly is the point of this thread?
Ask him on Twitter if you want to chat with him.

Should we expect more threads "Does anyone know how xxx user is doing"
Some people just have to much free time.. :rolleyes:

Not exactly but you are entitled to your own opinion ;)

I can't wait for the "what's so and so doing these days" post :rolleyes:
oh, we already have them..
Just saying...I don't understand why people feel the urge to post in threads they don't enjoy just to ***** about them. If it's not to you're liking just skip over it and let the others have their discussion. Obviously there's enough interest in the subject or the people who did post wouldn't have.

Just saying...I don't understand why people feel the urge to post in threads they don't enjoy just to ***** about them. If it's not to you're liking just skip over it and let the others have their discussion. Obviously there's enough interest in the subject or the people who did post wouldn't have.
Ya, I agree with you 100%, but I just hope this isn't a trend.. seems to be how things roll on some forums ;)
If someone really wanted to know how Mr Floris was doing, there are several public ways to contact him.

What exactly is the point of this thread?
Ask him on Twitter if you want to chat with him.

Should we expect more threads "Does anyone know how xxx user is doing"
Some people just have to much free time.. :rolleyes:

Can't agree more. I check here often to see if there's any new updates to the software or resources and all I tend to find is garbage....

Can't agree more. I check here often to see if there's any new updates to the software or resources and all I tend to find is garbage....
I check this thread often to see if there's any new updates to the thread and all I tend to find is
garbage ...
why don't you two just take out the damn garbage then? stop letting it pile up like hermits.

jk in Digital Doctor's case. Sisters don't play that. Does your wife make you do chores? :ROFLMAO:

Got u a Michelle Obama chick.

Top Bottom