XF 1.2 Anyone got a Tesco HUDL?

Gazhyde

Hi.

Just got a message from a user...

I was given a Hudl for my birthday, It seems to work quite well in most respects except I am unable to logon to Z.org with my username and password. It says it uses tap-talk could that be the problem?

Anyone heard of one of these things? Seems to be a branded android tablet, and I'm assuming when he loads the browser he is getting the Tapatalk enabled message, but he should be able to clear it?

http://www.tesco.com/direct/hudl/#home

Any assistance appreciated.

Thanks, Gary

Have you asked if he can clear it? It's just a normal Android tablet, bit like a Nexus with a tiny bit more OEM branding on the operating system.

The user probably hasn't spotted the close button for the Tapatalk banner.

Have you asked if he can clear it? It's just a normal Android tablet, bit like a Nexus with a tiny bit more OEM branding on the operating system.

The user probably hasn't spotted the close button for the Tapatalk banner.
Im guessing he probably hasn't spotted the close button, and it's one of our least techy members

Or you could disable the listener in the TapaTalk add-on that displays the annoying message!
Ooh, is that easy to disable Matt? Sounds like something I would like to do anyway!

Just checked settings on another forum and that had changed the country from UK to US, but at least it left it in the correct language this time.

After clearing all the cookies and settings, my 'droid doesn't seem to be nagging me in Polish to use Tapatalk anymore :mad:

Top Bottom