Anyone Going to the Royal Wedding Tomorrow?

Jo.

I'm surprised no-one's brought this up yet!

I was thinking I'd be stuck in the middle of it, as I'll be travelling through to West Sussex for my senior school's annual Old Blues' day (Old Blue meaning alumni), which is on Saturday. I think I'm going to bypass London now though to avoid the chaos... lol

TBH and not to sound nasty about the whole thing but I have better things to do than attend an event that people do every day. I'm just not at all interested, goodluck to them of course but otherwise I'll be washing my hair. :P

I have the pleasure if sitting on a roof right opposite the abbey for 12 hours tomorrow baby sitting a mobile phone base station for 12 hours tomorrow. I'm on site incase it breaks, so I can get it working ASAP to avoid any major revenue losses. So yeah you could say I'm going to the royal wedding

I have the pleasure if sitting on a roof right opposite the abbey for 12 hours tomorrow baby sitting a mobile phone base station for 12 hours tomorrow. I'm on site incase it breaks, so I can get it working ASAP to avoid any major revenue losses. So yeah you could say I'm going to the royal wedding

That's one way of doing it!!!

I think my invitation got lost in the mail :(

Good luck to them I say, I hope they have a lovely wedding and a great marriage! :)

TBH and not to sound nasty about the whole thing but I have better things to do than attend an event that people do every day. I'm just not at all interested, goodluck to them of course but otherwise I'll be washing my hair. :p

Maybe Shelley makes some nice royal wedding smiley set. I wonder how the queen's smiley would look like :D

I'll be there! Via television of course. I don't get off work til 7am, and they start coverage at 5am (our time), so I'll be watching. Heh I'll probably get so caught up in it, that I'll continue watching at home before I go to bed. :rolleyes:

I don't think I appreciate the Monarchy as much as a lot of people, and it completely baffles me why they're airing it for 8 hours on BBC1 and ITV1.

I'm not attending/watching, but I wish them a safe marriage.

All the posh can have fun tomorrow and posh away like they do. I'll be working over time tomorrow to make how much one slice of the wedding cake costs in a whole day.

Had a quick trip into London tonight, and the atmosphere is really nice, loads of people that would never talk to each other mixing and having a great time. Really seems to be bringing a wide range of people together which was nice. Got there about 20 minutes after William went out and shook hands with people. Could have had a good photo if I could have gotten past his security :P.

Will most likely pop in on the tube tomorrow, mainly for the atmosphere and the posibility of seeing something other than peoples arms holding up cameras.

Top Bottom