Anyone Going to the Royal Wedding Tomorrow?

I managed to avoid the whole thing - spent the entire time in the kitchen making cinnamon swirls and choc chip muffins instead hehehe

We had a party here outside in the sun :) just got in from it. it was for people who didn't want to watch the wedding. My son loved it :3

I find it strange that she has not got a surname now..!!

When her husband is entitled to use 2 , the family name of Windsor & the surname he uses in the army Wales....

When her husband is entitled to use 2 , the family name of Windsor & the surname he uses in the army Wales....
... neither of which are real surnames of course - Wales is conferred as a result of his father, Prince Charles being Prince of Wales, and Windsor is the name of the royal house/dynasty rather than being a genuine surname as you and I have.

684h.jpg

one of the most important people was missing.....

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I thought the whole thing was done exceptionally well, a very good show all round. The sound recording from Westminster Abbey was terrific - my subwoofer was going beserk to the closing verse of Jerusalem :)

Same here! Jerusalem has to be played at high volume! It's one of those unspoken rules... :) The same goes for "I Was Glad" by Parry - well, it is for me anyway... nostalgia creeps in from singing that in St Paul's Cathedral during my schooldays. I thought it was a beautiful wedding!

I had to watch it, I was visiting my mum, so she wanted to see it, doh! :P
heh, but overall, it was interesting to watch, glad it went well for them.

Top Bottom