Anyone Going to the Royal Wedding Tomorrow?

I thought the whole thing was done exceptionally well, a very good show all round. The sound recording from Westminster Abbey was terrific - my subwoofer was going beserk to the closing verse of Jerusalem :)

Agreed, it was very well choreographed (sp) and the camera coverage was superb, plus the audio, to.
Didn't miss a thing.

It was incredibly beautiful.

Diana was there in "spirit" through the many references and tributes that were added by both Catherine and William.
It was touching.

Not a royalist but thought it was really well done, loved the pomp and circumstance, the passion and patriotism.

No one does it better than us with an estimated 3rd of the world watching, thats got be good for us Brits in these times and i'd much rather have them over a president Blair or Cameron...

I just saw this and had to share it with you... too funny!

225716_214410728578459_137804856239047_796921_5008007_n.webp

one of the most important people was missing.....

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I believe Sir Elton was in attendance, so both queens were there (kaboomtish, no offense intended to those adopting different life styles).

While everything was up to the grand scale one would expect from the Brit's on these occasions, even if I had to keep dashing between the Rugby and the Wedding (thank god for line outs), a point of order:

What was with the flipping mini buses arriving and disgorging a scrum of royals? I thought it was the English rugby team when the buses fronted the Cathedral, couldn't the budget stretch to a few more limos or at a pinch couldn't one of the mounted guardsman have given the odd Princess a lift to the church?

Unfort the Monarchists have been given a boast Downunder, the Republican movement is now sweating on Charles taking the throne :(

Any ideas (other than just bin it) as to what I could now do with www.wills-kate.com ? Unfortunately, I did not have much time to put in to it and I think people were slightly put of with a need to register to 'Send a Greeting' which maybe was a factor why not too many people did. However, it's fun playing with xenForo and learnt quite a bit :-)

Any ideas (other than just bin it) as to what I could now do with www.wills-kate.com ? Unfortunately, I did not have much time to put in to it and I think people were slightly put of with a need to register to 'Send a Greeting' which maybe was a factor why not too many people did. However, it's fun playing with xenForo and learnt quite a bit :)

Royal gossip site? O_O

Thanks Josh .. I think that is the most likely option too. I'm sure the media will continue to follow them and maybe can use other add-ins to automate feeding the topics of discussion to the site front page. There is a always issue of image copyright, but so many sites seem to ignore it .. wonder whether the digital agencies go after them? I did purchase the rights for the one on the home page, but couldn't do that each time.
The RSS Feed > forum post has worked well on http://www.wills-kate.com/greetings/forums/royal-wedding-news-feed.44/

Top Bottom