Anyhow, staff is gonna be rich.

cedivad

Let's suppose they sell 10'000 licenses in the first 3 months at 100€ each, that is something we can expect.
That is 1'000'000€!!!

I wanna develop a forum platform too!!! :D

Let's suppose they sell 10'000 licenses in the first 3 months at 100€ each, that is something we can expect.
That is 1'000'000€!!!

I wanna develop a forum platform too!!! :D

Like your enthusiasm, but as stated, its a bit more complicated than that. When you factor in all things, I think it will be more like most businesses starting off; being scratching your bum to make ends meet for the first year or two until you get well established, get familiar with your companies income stream, real costs, hidden costs, etc. My wife is in the financial field running her own company, and trust me, she has some rather large scale clients who drive top level BMW's, Mercedes, Audi, Maserati's, spend $50k a month personal spending, etc etc... and many of them who just splash cash around are now in the poo financially with the tax department, debtors, creditors, etc, etc. The one's doing really well, but spending thriftily, managing their money and making well informed decisions, seem to continue making money / keeping their head above water financially. She can immediately tell who will have issues due to their lifestyle choices and attitude. Even the small business clients who have to have the fancy this, fancy that, when starting out... and even after advice, they can't be told, then suddenly they have zero dollars to pay wages, and suddenly find employee's walking out the door, business closes or struggles more than it need too. They get into debt higher than they can afford to repay, and wonder what went wrong when the bank is knocking on the door.

Smart business owners spend very wisely and always seek professional, expert advice before making financial decisions / ensure they are meeting all taxation requirements, laws, etc. Nothing worse than being in business and suddenly having a $30k out of the blue tax notice overdue for monies you didn't know you had to pay.

The stupid thing I still can't wrap my head around at times, is the missus is one of these experts you would seek advice from within Australia, though the very people who seek advice and services from her, then disregard what they are told / how to get themselves out of the poo... then wonder what went wrong. It baffles me still even after all these years.

Was clear to me :D

But hey, I invite you to start your own forum; more options for me, and more competition for the rest. Which means better options for me.

They are going to lose money on quite a few members. The cost of customer service is quite high.

Some members are going to call customer support regularly and you have to pay for the staff for that, pay for the facility for that, pay for the tool and training for that.

Costs creep up all over the place.

For some businesses, staying in compliance with rules and regulations costs them as much as or more than the product they produce. I don't think it will be the case here but it will cost them something.

Where are you getting your tax figures from? Income Tax is 20% in the UK for those earning less than £37,400 a year. That's just for individuals.

Then there's corporation tax on any profit, however that can be negated by taking a dividend instead of a salary as a director.

Top Bottom