Anybody think 1.2 is a little slow?

Might be interesting to do some comparisons with the same data (same forum content).
so I didn't use my site, just make an example that is why I use macrumors, i had thought it is running on vb4, but somebody kindly remind me it is actullay running on vb3.8.7, I might try that too, it took a lot of time to translate those programs into a different language, so I just wanna pick the best one, so far xenforo is the most beautiful and very fast among those three, but that is only on desktop with high speed.

Last edited:
SociallyUncensored.eu has about 92 people online right now, ...

Sorry if I am asking this here (slightly off-topic), but I found this on your site, so I thought this might be the best place to ask. :oops:

There is very little space between the number of discussions and "Message Views":

spacing.webp

Is this a XenForo specific issue, or is it related to your site? E.g. on this site I don't see this missing space. :confused:

Don't you think that answers your question? :)
Maybe this only happens if the discussions count reaches 10k? None of the forums here have 10k discussions (so I can't check this), and I remember once there was a problem with the pagination when it reached a certain number. Maybe there is a similar issue here, maybe not. Sorry that this question was too odd. :(

I noticed the official XF forum a little slow yesterday but didn't comment on this thread. Overall today though, seems on par with the other versions (not really noticing any difference).

Top Bottom