Any sort of roadmap for Xenforo 2.3 ?

Well, it’s probably logical that 2.3 will appear in 2023, judging by the numbers))) So guys, we should probably wait no more than 3 months)))

Well, it’s probably logical that 2.3 will appear in 2023, judging by the numbers))) So guys, we should probably wait no more than 3 months)))

While it's possible, I certainly wouldn't bet on it. The entire process from the first HYS to the release date is probably going to last about 3 months (I'm assuming about a month's worth of HYS and a few months of beta and release candidates). How confident are you that process will start within the next month? While I'm just fine waiting, because XF is still superior to the other software (at least for me) and because I'm confident that the next version will be every bit as good, my confidence in that happening sooner than later isn't that great.

michael jordan basketball GIF

Fact: NBA season starts Oct 23, 2023
Fact: XF devs are basketball fanatics

michael jordan basketball GIF

Fact: NBA season starts Oct 23, 2023
Fact: XF devs are basketball fanatics
I would have thought that at least the guys that live in the UK are mad soccer/football fans.
But i'm most likely wrong.
Although we probably shouldn't poke the bear. I just saw a post by one of the developers who just banned someone.

You pay $65 A YEAR and expect the support team to answer any question that comes to your mind? General css customization questions aren't even relevant to xenforo.
What you're asking can be solved with google and a couple mouse clicks in 15 minutes.
With such requests you and others like you are stealing time from users who may have real issues .
Great. I will ask Google to build my forums . Even if I pay £0,01I expect something in return. Oh , sorry, I think you are using mouse clicks to make money.

Coming from somebody who doesn't want to renew their own forum license
Clarification: He doesn't want to renew his maintenance. The self-hosted license is perpetual and you are licensed whether you pay annually or not. The annual payment is to receive updates and support.

There’s no issue with waiting until 2.3 is out before renewing - like I’m sure 80% of the people here are doing… 🤦🏼‍♂️😂
Precisely. Whether or not you renew maintenance and when you do is your business. I tend to renew annually but often wait until there's a release (I am pretty rigorous about keeping up with maintenance releases) rather than on the anniversary date. And I'll bet more than 20% of users are renewing but have no more evidence to back that up than you do for your number.

Clarification: He doesn't want to renew his maintenance. The self-hosted license is perpetual and you are licensed whether you pay annually or not. The annual payment is to receive updates and support.

Precisely. Whether or not you renew maintenance and when you do is your business. I tend to renew annually but often wait until there's a release (I am pretty rigorous about keeping up with maintenance releases) rather than on the anniversary date.
yeah but he's using his time here just to annoy others. All the time i've seen him on here he's either left a gif with some silly remark or used a reaction that i don't have access to myself.
People who do that surely are annoying the staff.
After seeing @Chris D in an angry mood a couple of days ago all i see is this happening again with people being booted.

I also think i'm entitled to know what's going on and also to learn stuff that is being told to us all.
I'll also be renewing my license here for my main forum on this site on Friday. Why? Because it needs it.
I might actually need the support from the staff here with things that i can do or have implimented.

What i don't need is some silly people who think it's funny to use stuff that i don't have access to.

Top Bottom