Any sort of roadmap for Xenforo 2.3 ?

We are all expecting a small group tocome up with amazing new features that will make our forums popular again.

But yes, they should not say a "a few weeks" and then it turns into a few months or a year.
That said, I am happy with Xenforo.
I'd just like the editor to be less buggy.

Last edited:
Relax all, it is not gonna be out anytime soon. Imagine how long its gonna take in HYS first before its out for download.

Last edited:
Was simply a question about what CSS element ID is for their own default style. You can read more here, yes there could be 2 sides to it... but come on. Stuff like this is pretty disappointing when it comes to paid licensing support. https://xenforo.com/community/threa...id-their-own-css-elements.216066/post-1642475

This entire year of my purchase cycle... all that I really have to show for it was a 2.3 roadmap wish thread of paying customers twiddling their thumbs. Sadly... my purchase expired yesterday. Guess Xenforo got me.
You pay $65 A YEAR and expect the support team to answer any question that comes to your mind? General css customization questions aren't even relevant to xenforo.
What you're asking can be solved with google and a couple mouse clicks in 15 minutes.
With such requests you and others like you are stealing time from users who may have real issues .

@findozor
1). Definitely spent a lot more than $65 on my 1 year of Xenforo installation
2). It was a CSS element that I simply needed the ID for which was in the Xenforo default style. The element would close itself whenever trying to do the Chrome inspector trick on my own. God forbid I sent in my first and only support ticket to get some help with this…? How this isn’t relevant to Xenforo makes no sense at all.
3). If it’s such a nuisance, why do other paid software support answers these questions with no argument or excuse not to?

Again, this is another example of toxic

Last edited:
@findozor
1). Definitely spent a lot more than $65 on my 1 year of Xenforo installation
2). It was a CSS element that I simply needed the ID for which was in the Xenforo default style. The element would close itself whenever trying to do the Chrome inspector trick on my own. God forbid I sent in my first and only support ticket to get some help with this…? How this isn’t relevant to Xenforo makes no sense at all.
3). If it’s such a nuisance, why do other paid software support answers these questions with no argument or excuse not to?

Again, this is another example of toxic
tsk Wing, you mustn't ask questions that fall foul of the unwritten and varied prejudices and on-the-fly moods of random toxic forum members who think they know better than you.

I hope you've learned your lesson from this experience, feel suitably castigated and will no longer repeat this offence. 😛

tsk Wing, you mustn't ask questions that fall foul of the unwritten and varied prejudices and on-the-fly moods of random toxic forum members who think they know better than you.

I hope you've learned your lesson from this experience, feel suitably castigated and will no longer repeat this offence. 😛
tsk tsk, I have learned my lesson to never question the Royal monarch - as I am only a peasant. Time to head back to my peasant shack, shut it, and color!

Top Bottom