Any plans for multi quote xon Xenforo 2.0?

martyalicante

I have seen this question many times in this forum and many people wants this feature
I have a big forum for years and the option to quote multi messages and move thorugh pages and keep quoting and then click reply and answer all that post, is very important for me and for big communities

any plan on adding that to xenforo on the future?

thanks and congrats for this great sofware

Future features will be announced in the Have You Seen forum. Other than that, there is a suggestion in the forums for multi quote. You can like it to show support.

However, future features / roadmaps are usually not announced.

I have seen this question many times in this forum and many people wants this feature
I have a big forum for years and the option to quote multi messages and move thorugh pages and keep quoting and then click reply and answer all that post, is very important for me and for big communities

any plan on adding that to xenforo on the future?

thanks and congrats for this great sofware

Future features will be announced in the Have You Seen forum. Other than that, there is a suggestion in the forums for multi quote. You can like it to show support.

However, future features / roadmaps are usually not announced.

I don't know if i'm misunderstanding, but we can already multi-quote, just by clicking the reply button on each individual post. All we would need is a way not to jump to the reply box when the button is pressed.

Don't really want to bring in a new link for what is essentially the same feature. Unless I have missed the broader picture. Which is possible, it is 7:50am after all and i'm functioning on not a great deal of sleep :P

I don't know if i'm misunderstanding, but we can already multi-quote, just by clicking the reply button on each individual post. All we would need is a way not to jump to the reply box when the button is pressed.

Don't really want to bring in a new link for what is essentially the same feature. Unless I have missed the broader picture. Which is possible, it is 7:50am after all and i'm functioning on not a great deal of sleep :p

I think he's talking about the multiquote where you can quote things across pages.

I think he's talking about the multiquote where you can quote things across pages.

Guessing if with temporary post saving of 1.2 this result can be achieved anyway. I'm on page 1, click on different quotes buttons, quoted text is added in the post form, the post form content is automatically (?) saved, i click on page 2, and i repeat the previous step.

Guessing if with temporary post saving of 1.2 this result can be achieved anyway. I'm on page 1, click on different quotes buttons, quoted text is added in the post form, the post form content is automatically (?) saved, i click on page 2, and i repeat the previous step.
Yes, you can use Auto-save draft to kind of achieve this.

Don't really want to bring in a new link for what is essentially the same feature. Unless I have missed the broader picture. Which is possible, it is 7:50am after all and i'm functioning on not a great deal of sleep :p

Yeah, the suggestion is actually listed as "Partially implemented" because ifw hat we have now. But yeah, what they said that it's for multi-page. My post still stands for generalization though (for an answer too "Are we getting this?" Type questions).

Top Bottom