XF 1.5 Any ideas on this error message?

DaveL

error.webp

Members reporting this issue over the last few days, however my disc space and bandwidth are ok with the host.

Any ideas please?

Might be hitting the database query rate limits.
Another possibility is a bot, e.g. a scraper. You could check your request logs and see if a single IP is doing very large numbers of requests, for instance.

Will check @Yugensoft

My hosts did change us from a HDD to a SSD the other day and shortly after members started complaining of hitting this message. But I checked all my limits - Space/Bandwidth etc and all seems ok. So at a bit of a loss as to what resources the forum is running low on.

Could this server error log be related?

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Prepared statement needs to be re-prepared - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214

What is the full error with the stack trace and request state?

Code:
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Prepared statement needs to be re-prepared - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214
Generated By: Unknown Account, Yesterday at 12:31
Stack Trace

#0 /home/airportc/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(297): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute(Array)
#1 /home/airportc/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
#2 /home/airportc/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(808): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('\n\t\t\tSELECT data...', Array)
#3 /home/airportc/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/DataRegistry.php(144): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchPairs('\n\t\t\tSELECT data...')
#4 /home/airportc/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/DataRegistry.php(97): XenForo_Model_DataRegistry->_getMultiFromDb(Array)
#5 /home/airportc/public_html/library/XenForo/Dependencies/Abstract.php(147): XenForo_Model_DataRegistry->getMulti(Array)
#6 /home/airportc/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(127): XenForo_Dependencies_Abstract->preLoadData()
#7 /home/airportc/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#8 {main}

Request State

array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(51) "http://www.airportcitygame.com/index.php?liveupdate"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["liveupdate"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(4) {
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(38) "/threads/running-the-fuel-rings.18305/"
    ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
}

Thats the full log - Got quite a few exactly the same.

Top Bottom