XF 2.2 i give up on this error

MR X

I've disabled all addons, I've uninstalled most addons and i still get this issue

• ErrorException: Template error: [E_USER_WARNING] Method canViewSupportTickets is not callable on the given object (XF\Entity\User)
  • src/XF/Template/Templater.php:1186
  • Generated by: Unknown account
  • Aug 26, 2022 at 6:44 AM

Stack trace​

#0 [internal function]: XF\Template\Templater->handleTemplateError(512, '[E_USER_WARNING...', '/home/lc/public...', 1186)
#1 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1186): trigger_error('Method canViewS...', 512)
#2 internal_data/code_cache/navigation_cache.php(209): XF\Template\Templater->method(Object(XF\Entity\User), 'canViewSupportT...', Array)
#3 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(7626): XF\Pub\App->{closure}(Object(XF\Template\Templater), NULL, Array)
#4 src/XF/Pub/App.php(577): XF\Template\Templater->renderNavigationClosure(Object(Closure), NULL, Array)
#5 src/XF/Pub/App.php(528): XF\Pub\App->getNavigation(Array, NULL)
#6 src/XF/App.php(2151): XF\Pub\App->renderPageHtml('

<div class...', Array, Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html))
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(404): XF\App->renderPage('

<div class...', Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html))
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(60): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#9 src/XF/App.php(2353): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#10 src/XF.php(524): XF\App->run()
#11 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#12 {main}

Request state​

array(4) {
["url"] => string(21) "/index.php?sw/offline"
["referrer"] => bool(false)
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["sw/offline"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}
I'm at wits end. I've also completely uninstalled ticket system awhile ago I'm just not sure anymore.

also its causing one large lag issue every 10-30 minutes give or take.

You can try rebuilding the master data to see if that resolves it.

However, you should post in the resource thread for help with add-ons - the add-on is something to do with support tickets.

You can try rebuilding the master data to see if that resolves it.

However, you should post in the resource thread for help with add-ons - the add-on is something to do with support tickets.
ive rebuilt it, but still issues, ive also removed/scrubbed all of "ticket" addon from files and database.
Why not ask the author of the add-on concerned for help?
still waiting on a reply from him.

It's not very good to tamper with the database. Was it before the error or after?
Did you try to reinstall the add-on ?
figured it out, also i take protocols before screwing with database stuff "hourly backups, nonetheless i did managed to figure it out, it was having issues because Public navigation was still trying to call the ticket system, I'm really not sure why that would even be an issue but i digress.

nonetheless thank you @nicodak & @Brogan for the fast replies, there may still be 1 issue left, "also its causing one large lag issue every 10-30 minutes give or take." im not even sure if this issue is from the ticket system or @apathy's addon "styler" but we will see.

Top Bottom