1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.4 Question on this error

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by MattH, Apr 17, 2015.

1. MattH

MattH Active Member

Hi,

I got the following error when attempting to drag and drop an image into a post. Does anyone know what setting I might look at to adjust it?

Code:
    copy(ROUTE/forum/internal_data/attachments/1/1646-d486ac2873a699441620e3b5dbd21b49.data): failed to open stream: Permission denied
    XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
    copy() in XenForo/Helper/File.php at line 253
    XenForo_Helper_File::safeRename() in XenForo/DataWriter/AttachmentData.php at line 264
    XenForo_DataWriter_AttachmentData->_moveFile() in XenForo/DataWriter/AttachmentData.php at line 223
    XenForo_DataWriter_AttachmentData->_writeAttachmentFile() in XenGallery/DataWriter/AttachmentData.php at line 51
    XenGallery_DataWriter_AttachmentData->_writeAttachmentFile() in XenForo/DataWriter/AttachmentData.php at line 143
    XenForo_DataWriter_AttachmentData->_postSave() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1409
    XenForo_DataWriter->save() in XenForo/Model/Attachment.php at line 524
    XenForo_Model_Attachment->insertUploadedAttachmentData() in XenForo/ControllerPublic/Attachment.php at line 204
    XenForo_ControllerPublic_Attachment->actionDoUpload() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
    XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
    XenForo_FrontController->run() in ROUTE/forum/index.php at line 13
    Thanks!

Edit - I think it is related to all uploads... seems like it might be a server setting - could someone let me know the CHMOD for that?

Edit - should it be: The /data and /internal_data directories recursively chmod to 0777?

This is resolved.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2015