XF 2.2 Any ideas on what this is?

80sDude

For the past two days I started receiving this server error on my log and I have no idea what that is. Any ideas? Thanks
IMG_0692.webp

Do you know which addon is creating the template xb_welcome? Is it possibly the register email one?

Seems to be an undefined variable. Perhaps someone has used the wrong variable name if they've modified a style?

It looks like it's related to your custom style - something about xbwelcomenotice ?
I was thinking that but why now all of a sudden and not before? I've had that style for six months and never had a problem until the past two days. Im baffled.
Do you know which addon is creating the template xb_welcome? Is it possibly the register email one?

Seems to be an undefined variable. Perhaps someone has used the wrong variable name if they've modified a style?

Im pretty sure that was part of the custom style and not an add on.

Have any upgrades or changes been made?

That is typically what triggers these types of errors.

Hmm last thing I updated was digitalpoint cloudfare add on which was around a week ago but didn't have that issue. At one point I was thinking it might have had something to do when I transferred all my images with his cloudflare app a couple of days ago but he assured me it wasn't his app and I'm sure he's right. Who knows. I feel so vulnerable haha.

If you look at the variable in question and find it in the welcome template you can probably redefine it or remove it. It should fix the error.

Can you post the contents of the template a few lines above and below that? Maybe the 5 lines above and 10 below it. Might give us more of an idea of what's going on.

Top Bottom