1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any Gleeks here?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ManagerJosh, Aug 25, 2010.

1. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Well-Known Member

Any gleeks here? :D

2. Kevin

Kevin Well-Known Member

3. woostar

woostar Member

LMAO :lol: sorry. My missus watched the first episode, and even she said, erm nope :D

LOL
    (im really sorry, it's my birthday today... been out for a looonnnng lunch :D)

4. gordy

gordy Well-Known Member

Ceri May likes this.
  5. skhms

skhms Active Member

Absolutely! Love the show.
    Looking forward to see new episodes soon. :)

/SK

6. Cezz

Cezz Well-Known Member

But that would be someone who could Gleek not actually a Gleek right... different so you could still be a Gleek :)

P.S. I am not a Gleek I hate the show, sorry it just isn't my taste.

woostar likes this.
  7. gordy

gordy Well-Known Member

;) still .. ew!

8. Lawrence

Lawrence Well-Known Member

Are you referring to the TV show, Glee?

9. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Well-Known Member

Yea

10. Lawrence

Lawrence Well-Known Member

Well I do like the show, :)

11. Princeton

Princeton Well-Known Member

I love music and theatre s0 Yes I'm a gleek.

The show is entertaining. I watch it with the wife and kids.

12. woostar

woostar Member

awwww, poor show. I was only kidding with the 'shot in the dark... are you gay', comment; I didn't actually mean it (for it to be edited). I'm sorry Josh, I meant no harm, you seem like a pretty cool guy. Was ment to be more an effeminate 'haha' humor, than offensive.

13. anotheralias

anotheralias Well-Known Member

I watched it regularly until it went up against Lost in the time slot, and now that Lost is over I'll be watching it again. I was hoping they'd get John Barrowman for a guest spot this season, but I never heard any more about it so I guess they didn't. And I hope Mike O'Malley wins the Emmy because I've loved him for years but he's always been so underrated. Until Glee.

14. Kevin

Kevin Well-Known Member

I think the purple cartoon Gleek predates that redneck spitting thing (never even heard of it until I went to that link).

15. Anthony Parsons

Anthony Parsons Well-Known Member

Wife and I lost interest in it after a show or two... like some of the music that comes popular on V or the radio; outside of that, don't go near it.

16. Kerry-Anne

Kerry-Anne Member

I love Glee :D A couple of my US and Aussie freinds were watching it so I watched to see what they were going on about and was instantly hooked.

17. Floris

Floris Guest

I hate glee. Sorry. Count me out.

18. kunik1962

kunik1962 Member

Love Glee and especially Sue Sylvester (Jane Lynch). The show got much better after the silly fake pregnancy plot finally was put to rest. It seems the producers mid-way through the first season realized that they actually had a hit on their hands and started taking the writing a bit more seriously.